Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Themes
Elderberry

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 1:11 pm Reply with quote

What program(s) are people using to create or edit flash files. I've found a couple of good themes I'd like to use but they incorporate flash files in the header. They all assume everyone offers things like downloads and put a download link in the flash menu. I'd like to change them. The only programs I can find are expensive commercial ones. Are there any cheap or free ones?

TheosEleos
Life Cycles Becoming CPU Cycles

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 2:00 pm Reply with quote

I sure don't know any. If you need a logo to go with a flash theme I would ask the creator of the theme. They will usually help you out.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 8:56 pm Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply. Have found out that you don't edit .swf files. You need the .fla file that it was built from. I do have the .fla files for one of the themes. So far the only program I've found to edit the .fla files is Macromedia Flash and I can't afford that. Still hoping to find a cheaper or free program to use.

Muffin
Client

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 6:01 pm Reply with quote

You need Swishmax, it's not free but it's nowhere near as expensive as Macromedia Flash.

I use it for all my flash logos and sites. To buy it's about £60GBP I think, but you can download a 30 day trial version and play around with that to see if you like it.

Here's the Swishmax site Swishzone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Themes

View next topic
View previous topic