Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Other - Sites To Visit
18-delta
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2003 12:04 pm Reply with quote

HI all,

As you know, if you spend time making a site your best payoff is to have people visit it. So I guess you could say I’m spamming a little here. We have a cool site. It was founded a couple years ago and was based solely on the Delta Force series of games. We have since moved away from that and have evolved into a general gaming and community site. We have a pretty good group of folks and would like to have some more stop by and sign up so the site can continue to grow and develop. We talk about several different games and also other things such as graphics development, phpNuke, computer help etc. A widely diversified site. We just revamped and had to start over with our members so I’m trying to build the member base back up. Stop by and check us out.

Thanks,

18-Delta
TEAM 101 Admin.

“My sig is my link”

Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2003 12:22 pm Reply with quote

No spam at all Smile! I created a separate forum for everyone to advertize their site. Just no job solicitations nor adult content please.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Other - Sites To Visit

View next topic
View previous topic