Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)
silverscreen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 11:27 am Reply with quote

Hi,

I've been running my site on PHPNuke 7.5 with Sentinel 2.1.0 and using the Wysiwyg750 editor for while with no problems what so ever.

But - today I upgraded my Sentinel installation to 2.1.1 - and now the Wysiwyg editor does not work anymore. When trying to edit or add a new story or contentpage i get various JS errors when the page loads - here is an example I get when I try to add or change content (the error comes as soon as I go into "Content" from Admin):

Code:
Line: 2018

Char: 7
Error: Object Expected
Code: 0
URL: http://www.silverscreen.dk/admin.php?op=content

If I could I would downgrade to 2.1.0 again where everything worked - but I'm unsure if that is possible (I noticed a large number of changes to the database when I upgraded)

Has anyone got any ideas about what is wrong?

Cheers,

Silverscreen 
hitwalker
Sells PC To Pay For Divorce

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 2:18 pm Reply with quote

well i doubt if its sentinel.
cause the only files needed for the upgrade is just related sentinel files....
and checking things out is a little bit difficult cause your editor isnt public and the site shows ...service temporary unavailable sometimes....

silverscreen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 2:25 pm Reply with quote

Thanks for trying to answer - and yes, it seems my web-hotel provider is having some (a lot) of problems tonight. I wonder if that can cause the problems I described here?

I guess I'll have to wait for the site to become "normal" again, and then see if it helps on my problem...

Thanks

hitwalker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 2:31 pm Reply with quote

well maybe,what you can do is go to that page where the error shows ...line..2018 and copy and publish those lines here so we can see what its looking for....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)

View next topic
View previous topic