Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> KISGB General Support
gsicard
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 12:52 pm Reply with quote

Hey Gayland, Raven,
I am not sure where to post this so here goes. I installed the KISGB and all seems to work properly until I add an entry and Add Entry to Guestbook.. then it appears like the script is saving the info and then I am returned to a bland page within phpnuke.

I am using phpnuke 6.5 Sec Fix 3 and have KISGB 5.02 and the fix for 6.5. What could cause that to happen. see [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Gary

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 2:08 pm Reply with quote

I am unable to connect to your site, for some reason. It times out. If you give me your ftp site url, id, and password, I'll try to take a look that way. Otherwise, I will try later tonight.

gsicard

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 2:20 am Reply with quote

The url is:
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Not sure why it does not post the items to the gb.

Gary

Raven

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 4:52 am Reply with quote

Did you change permissions to 666 on the kisgb.csv.php file? And 777 on the kisgb folder?

gsicard

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 6:03 am Reply with quote

Yes I did.. Were you able to see what I am talking about on the guestbook.

Raven

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 6:08 am Reply with quote

Yes. Can you look at your apache error_log? Any errors? Also, can you download the syscheck script and post the link? [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Raven

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 4:55 am Reply with quote

You're fixed! This was my error and it has never been reported. I guess that if others had the problem they just figured it out (no offense). In addtogb.php, updategb.php, and view_private.php, I had hard coded the nuke_users table as nuke_users instead of $prefix."_users". I will correct this in the next release! Thanks!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> KISGB General Support

View next topic
View previous topic