Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.4
edogg

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:11 pm Reply with quote

Ive been searching on the net for over 6 hours trying to fix my php 7.4 install with chatserv's patch. I am unable to create an admin account. I was never even promted to create the super user account....First problem I had was the Theme() prob which i fixed by adding a theme.php of my choice from the themes folder. now when I go to my site at [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] I only get a screen that asks for my "nickname", "url", "email", and "pass"... then it goes to an admin screen and after I log in as the admin account I set up for mysql on powweb it loops back to the user log in screen... I am new to all this and I have seen numerous problems similiar to mine however none of them fix my problem. I cannot find the author or user tables and don't know how to access them. I have tried using phpmyadmin function through powweb but do not have any tables listed....

I know I'm new and this is probably annoying but you cannot believe the ammount of frustration I am feeling right now. I am beggining to think php nuke is NOT "easy to set up" nor is is "easy to use" in anyway, shape, or form. please help before I have a severe meltdown.

thanks in advance

eli

chatserv
Member Emeritus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:28 pm Reply with quote

First it seems not all files have been uploaded, in example the language files so ftp to your site and compare the files there with what comes inside of Nuke's html folder, upload anything that might be missing, second, if you can't see any tables listed via phpMyAdmin then you need to create them, in phpMyAdmin click on the sql tab and browse the folder where you unzipped Nuke on your pc, locate nuke.sql and hit go to create the tables.

edogg

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:06 pm Reply with quote

omfg you rule soooooooo much!!! Shocked Very Happy

I finally got to create the super user account and now I am proceeding with the rest of the config... thank you chatserv, I am a devoted follower from now on.

I can't express to you how grateful I am... I see your responses webwide on many forums, you are a god among men. thanks again and again.

gsicard
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:22 am Reply with quote

That's Chatserv - allways willing and able to help. It's because of Chat, Raven and a few other that I stayed with phpnuke. Way to go!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.4

View next topic
View previous topic