Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Security - Other
GeekyGuy
Client

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:51 pm Reply with quote

I have a javascr+pt right click menu I want to use on my site. I've included the code in my_header.php. If you are at the top part of the page, the menu pops up right where you right click. The farther down the page you get, the menu pops up higher on the page, not where you clicked. If you are at a lower part of the page, you can't see the menu unless you scroll up the page. The javascr+pt portion is at the top, then there is a <body>with html code</body> portion. I think I should put the <body> part in another file, but I cannot figure out which file or files I should add it to.

I can post the javascr+pt here if you need to see it.

Any help will be appreciated.

Life Cycles Becoming CPU Cycles

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:09 pm Reply with quote

It's the same on my site. I was thinking of just removing it anyway, it annoys the hell out of me when I'm working on the site and can't right click things.

It might just be that particular script. Maybe try out some others.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Security - Other

View next topic
View previous topic