Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.3
damainman
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 7:06 pm Reply with quote

Okay in my phpnuke, I created three test topics. test1,test2,test3

Now while going through the site today i noticed the Topics is not working correctly. When I go to topics.html, it lists three topics however it fails to state the name of the topics.

For Example in each topic listing it says:

· Topic:
· Total News: 0
· Total Reads: 0

-- As you can see from above, next to topic it is blank. Its doing this for every topic i have. Another thing is, i have have a Topic listing dropdown menu that is also fuctioning incorrectly. It says "ALL Topics", and then below it, it has 3 empty spaces where the "Topic Title" is suppose to be listed.

However I'm able to assign a test story to any one of these topics.

Can someone point me in the right direction for solving this problem? Thank you in advance for your replies.

sixonetonoffun
Spouse Contemplates Divorce

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 7:14 pm Reply with quote

Is this before or after adding Chatservs Patched Series files? If before give that a try. If after talk to Chatserv wink*

damainman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 7:16 pm Reply with quote

umm, I'm honestly not sure.. I installed the patches right after installing phpnuke.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.3

View next topic
View previous topic