Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RavenNuke(tm) v2.5x
thumpn8974
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:43 pm Reply with quote

I have a website template I purchased, and I was wondering if you could take a look at the website, and see how it has it's functions and layout, and can tell me how I can still have the admin control and the website still look like that? Is that possible? What I am trying to do is make a website that is user friendly for someone who has little to no knowledge of how to update, change, etc. a website. The need to be able to update the pictures, share news, calendar events, play video/ mp3 sermons, and so on.
What would be really awesome is to have ravenuke control and the look of this website TSMC (of course I know there are going to be some limitations, but could this be done?

Message me if you think you would be interested in trying because (depending on how much is charged) I would be willing to pay for it.

neralex
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:55 am Reply with quote

Its not impossible but it's hard work because there are many many things to recode in the current RN. Maybe it expected more than 100 hours of work because you will need a theme based on the template, changing doctype of the whole CMS, new php filterings, some completely new admin-modules and many more.

For someone who has little to no knowledge of how to update, change, etc. a website i would mean RN is not best solution without to teach them.

If it really should be as simple as possible, i would try a look into wordpress because that provides many plugins for galleries, calendars and many more.

But if you want really only use RN for that then you should wait on RavenCMS (RN3.0).

Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:29 am Reply with quote

Hello thumpn8974 I can test to make it add me on Skype "MisterStereus" from Rome Italy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:10 pm Reply with quote

Thank you to both. I don't use skype, but you can message me on here. How long before RavenCMS (RN3.0) is out? I can't wait to see that; it sounds awesome.
As for the Ravenuke, I could show them how to change colors in the .css files and change photos and such, but it would not be hard to post news and such. A blog spot could be in the forums or something. I am going to try joomla and wordpress and see what they have to offer.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RavenNuke(tm) v2.5x

View next topic
View previous topic