Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Other - Politics
doffer83
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:27 am Reply with quote

I want ask mr Obama to kick the bad ass of the dictator Assad..

Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:40 pm Reply with quote

The last time the Americans invaded a country because there supposedly chemical weapons were used, which was concluded just a big lie. States should solve their problems themselves without the intervene the self-proclaimed world police.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:41 pm Reply with quote

neralex,

I think you can read a little bit dutch at least..
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

As you can see ... The Germany authority has enough info about the attack

I know you don't believe USA but I have many nephew, cousins, uncles and aunts living in the Syrian capital.. I don't wanna lose them because of the idiote Assad.

I wish I could fight against the evil Assad because it is a big honor to fight against the Syrian Nazi .. 42 we had to wait until we as Syrians could finally say enough is enough.. long live free Syria

wHiTeHaT
Life Cycles Becoming CPU Cycles

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:03 pm Reply with quote

[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc
They do this, the others doing that.

There is no chance to put this going on war, in a perspective where someone can choose sides.
I'm sorry for your family, but do you also feel sorry for this kid and his family.
because it is killed for being Shi'ite.

doffer83

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:52 am Reply with quote

wHiTeHaT,

You are talking about a family and a child.. I am talking about 110.000 dead peoples in Syria. It is a revolution against a life devil.. Het is een volksopstand tegen de tiran verdorie..

I am happy when I feel that the end of a long story of Assad bad family is very close.. after that we will try to work for a better future...

neralex

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:16 am Reply with quote

To fight against a war with a new war makes no sense - for no one! We are living in a world where we should try to protect the freedom. If should the USA start a attack then we have only more dead people - this can not be the solution.

What should come after Assad? Do you mean really then is all better than before? Forget it, because then comes the next dictator. Without democracy, there will never be better. But the U.S. will not bring democracy to Syria. They only come with weapons and death.

Putin threatened today so if the attack is carried out without evidence, he strikes back. And then we have all a really big problem...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Other - Politics

View next topic
View previous topic