Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> KISSQ General Support
Nordlicht

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 2:11 pm Reply with quote

Hi Gaylen,

I appreciate the work you put in your KISSQ module. I just implemented the module in my phpnuke website at [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] (german) and will do some translation concerning the strings.

I experienced two phenomenons:
1. when the module is "open" a click on the live quote in the block return an error: "you can´t access this file directly"
2. As a registered user I cannot add more than a total of one stocks to my portfolio. I was wondering if this could derive from some issues I had with the installation php file - I couldn´t get it to work although I entered correct values (username, passwd...). I decided to set up the table manually via phpadmin (for mysql).

Environment: Apache 1.3.23, PHP 4.1.2, phpnuke 6.0

Appreciate any help or suggestions.

Regards,
Nordlicht

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 6:00 pm Reply with quote

Thanks for the kudos Cool . I think you have a setup problem because I cannot reproduce this. Try it on my site to see if it happens here. I'll wait to hear back before looking further. As I have posted, there is a problem with PN, but not with Nuke, afaik.

Nordlicht

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 12:11 pm Reply with quote

Thanks for the urgent reply. Finally I managed to add my stocks - don´t ask me why it suddenly worked?!

The only stock I could not add was the the one declared as standard for non-registered users - it will be added (checked the table with phpadmin) but it won´t be visible in my portfolio. Seems like I have a weird database...

To cut it short: your modules does what it should but my database plays games on me Cool

Regards,
Nordlicht

Raven

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 12:35 pm Reply with quote

Great Confused . Would you do an export out of phpMyAdmin of both the structure and the data, zip it and send it to me, or just post it here. There should be nothing sensitive in it. I will compare it to my model and see if we can figure it out. Thanks!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> KISSQ General Support

View next topic
View previous topic