Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> v2.4 RN Issues
cb7-bill

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:50 am Reply with quote

Greetings --

been using RN forever and have for the first time found a need to actually post this. I did do some research last night but found nothing in regards to this.

I DL'd the latest 2.4 from the website installed it like i have many many times went to log in and found the captcha not working. read some posts regarding possible problems with the hosting provider etc. what I see in the upper left hand corner of the site on every page is the following.

die(); } ?>; } ?>e(); } ?>; } ?> 

now to me that is telling me something is wrong however i have never seen this before. if this has been addressed then beat me up with the usual try the search feature first etc Smile if not let me know what to do. I have to say that i am very spoiled with this CMS and will not use anything else. I very much appreciate all of the hard work that you all have accomplished over the years. any help will be appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Bill

Platform Type
Debian

MySQL Version

Perl Version

PHP Version

jakec
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:59 am Reply with quote

I think part of it may be related to this post: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Try that first and see if it fixes it.

cb7-bill

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:29 pm Reply with quote

Many thanks -

this did not do the trick - New hosting provider so Im going to see if it is something on the backend. I did see that thread and tried that info no luck. I have the last build of 2.3 im going to try and see if it is the same. if it is then I know its on the hosting side. thanks for the reply.

the difference which caused me to post this was the die in the code leak. so im not sure where that would be coming from. I even went through the nav code and it looked right to me but then again im no php coder.

thanks again

Bill

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> v2.4 RN Issues

View next topic
View previous topic