Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RWH Pre Sale Questions
br_joseph

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:18 pm Reply with quote

I am starting a new site that will likely grow and need bandwidth flexibility as it grows. I seriously doubt I will be using extra sql accounts and 1 or 2 ftp accounts would be the max needed for the foreseeable future.

I am wondering if some kind of arrangement with Raven can be made to meet the needs and initial budget of the site.

If the site grabs more than a quarter of the likely target audience then it may need a second server to handle the server load (joking); but until its up and running there's no idea how many will be attracted for sure.

Are you guys flexible and able to change packages in a very timely manner should the bandwidth grow exponentially, as is hoped?

Once the site has grown to enough registered users I hope to have it self supporting through advertising sales. But until it can support itself (I assume you have experienced this problem once upon a time) the budget is rather humerus.

Initial needs expected are 2gig / 50 meg / 1 mysql / 2 ftp / and the ability to support a small admin only webmail host (eventually up to 50 accounts on back end hidden site web host).

Please tell me what you can do to help me with this.

thanks.

fkelly
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:50 pm Reply with quote

I emailed Raven with a link to your post. I can tell you from personal experience that Raven is very flexible in terms of adjusting packages as your needs grow. Other than that, he will have to address your issues. (He's very tied up this weekend superintending the 2.4 release process so please be a bit patient).

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:10 pm Reply with quote

br_joseph,

Our 2/200 account at [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] should handle your initial setup needs. Our normal response time is 1-3 hours. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Raven Web Services LLC

br_joseph

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:40 am Reply with quote

Excellent answers and response time. Thanks.

May I ask how much the setup fee is in general on the 2/200?

Am I correct in assuming that with the basic package to start the set up price would also be the $10 or are there additional startup fees I am missing?.

Raven

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:29 am Reply with quote

br_joseph wrote:
Excellent answers and response time. Thanks.

May I ask how much the setup fee is in general on the 2/200?

Am I correct in assuming that with the basic package to start the set up price would also be the $10 or are there additional startup fees I am missing?.

All packages other than the reseller packages are $10.00 for hosting account setup. This fee is non-refundable. Any subsequent accounts you might register waive the $10.00 setup fee Smile

There are no other fees to setup your account for your full use.

br_joseph

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:17 pm Reply with quote

I see there is a reason that Raven Nukes reputation for being the best is not the only positive reputation that precedes you.

Thanks for the information and I hope to be getting back to you soon with a credit card. I have looked into a bunch of other hosts and yours is by far the fastest response for the price.

Thanks again and I hope to set this up in time to have the site up and running at least in test by next month. Just have to finish the skinning for the them I am trying to alter for a one off look and logo graphics. Here's hoping I don't mess up the theme and have to use someone else's boxed script.

Raven

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:42 pm Reply with quote

Sounds good Smile. Looking forward to a positive relationship! We do accept Paypal direct transfer also in case you missed it.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RWH Pre Sale Questions

View next topic
View previous topic