Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RWH Pre Sale Questions
sun-tzu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:56 pm Reply with quote

I have been thinking about setting up a PHP-Nuke based site for a short while for a new gaming clan. I know a few others that have used PHP-Nuke or Nuke Evolution.

I liked the fact that Raven Nuke you can get the phpbb forums to version 3 and then i saw your hosting. Havign never done this before, I like the idea of help with the installation etc but I was wondering what the prices were for any customisation or what kind of customisation that would be applicable to a gaming clan.

Ideally I'd like area's on the main site for Ventrilo status, Polls, Whose online, shoutbox. i'd also like an area on the site for my guild to post fraps'ed footage of battles and a picture gallery for screenshots.

I guess my question is in 2 parts. What does Raven Nuke do out of the box and what customisation can be done and what would the cost be?

Sun

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:56 am Reply with quote

Are you really requesting hosting or is this more geared to help istalling and customizing RavenNuke(tm)?

sun-tzu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:45 am Reply with quote

well i posted here as it seemed you offered something along these lines as a service as part of your hosting unless i misread. as a novice, such help would certainly help to make my mind up! if there is a more appropriate place to post then please let me know!

Raven

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:03 pm Reply with quote

Actually, this has nothing to do with our hosting, per se. We offer different services, one of which is Hosting. RavenNuke(tm) is a CMS type application that is supported by an actual Team of developers from around the world as well as a great Community from around the world Wink .

To see/try RavenNuke(tm) out of the box, please visit [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] . Almost all functionality is activated except for the Admin functions. If you download the latest version you can easily install it on your home machine and take it for a spin. There is no charge for RavenNuke(tm).

As to customization, it is fully customizable. There are hundreds of blocks, modules, and themes available for *nuke style CMSs and RavenNuke(tm) in particular. If you have specific blocks and/or modules that you need help with you can always post your questions in the appropriate forum. If your need is more than just a tweak here or there then you should probably post in the For Hire forum.

As to hosting packages, please visit [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] to see examples of some of the standard packages that we offer.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RWH Pre Sale Questions

View next topic
View previous topic