Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Converting/Creating Other
Palbin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:02 pm Reply with quote

I split this topic off from this topic [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Djinn wrote:
spasticdonkey wrote:
well i looked at that theme for quite awhile, wish I could say there is a quick fix.

Yeah, we knew that and that's why we wanted to just fix the alignment and get the site back up asap.
We have no reson to buy a theme since we all code pretty well.
I'll have to revamp another theme from scratch.
We did this theme 6 years ago, so alot has changed since then.
But, the theme is original.
Matter of fact, our members had giving us links to sites that copied our theme to some extent.
It's time we make a fresh theme.
Change is always good.

It sucks that our arcade no longer works.
I don't have time to work on the code for that to get the ('PAGE_GAME',) difine to populate right.
Maybe I can try to secure that code next.
Thanks for the second eyes, spasticdonkey.
I will keep you informed and show you the final results of our new theme!
Peace and love from up above, Bill

Djinn wrote:

It sucks that our arcade no longer works.
I don't have time to work on the code for that to get the ('PAGE_GAME',) difine to populate right.
Maybe I can try to secure that code next.
Thanks for the second eyes, spasticdonkey.
I will keep you informed and show you the final results of our new theme!
Peace and love from up above, Bill

You need to look for an include in the arcade files that is something like the following.
include("includes/constants.php")
and change it to
include("includes/modules/Forums/includes/constants.php)

There may be other includes that need changed. I can't remember/know. We moved most forums files from the includes folder to within the "module".

"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." — Brian W. Kernighan.

Last edited by Palbin on Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:24 pm; edited 2 times in total 
Djinn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:55 pm Reply with quote

Palbin wrote:

You need to look for an include in the arcade files that is something like the following.
include("includes/constants.php")
and change it to
include("includes/modules/Forums/includes/constants.php)

There may be other includes that need changed. I can't remember/know. We moved most forums files from the includes folder to within the "module".

Yeah that was the first thing we seen and changed them but still get errors.
Code:
phpBB : Critical Error 

Error updating sessions table

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1054 Unknown column 'PAGE_GAME' in 'field list'

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Palbin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:49 pm Reply with quote

Any chance you can point me to a good download for this mod? There are a lot of people asking about it so I'm fix it up.

snype
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:10 pm Reply with quote

i found this one it might help you let me know when you have downloaded so i can remove it from my FTP [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Palbin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:14 am Reply with quote

downloaded.

Palbin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:36 pm Reply with quote

Ok do you have any games? I think I have it working, but the package you gave doesn't come with any games.

Djinn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:05 pm Reply with quote

Palbin wrote:
Any chance you can point me to a good download for this mod? There are a lot of people asking about it so I'm fix it up.

Yeah, I think this is same version as snype's, v3.0.2_arcade. There are around 15 games in the MOD. All classic like frogger, donkey kong etc. Please post fix when your done. I would love to get it working with my new RavenNuke.

Download here---------> Ultimate V.3 Arcade

snype

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:57 pm Reply with quote

or this one [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Palbin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:47 am Reply with quote

Expect it sometime next week Cool

Palbin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:16 pm Reply with quote

I need some people to test this out. I wouldn't recommend putting it on a production site. It is probably fine, but you can do it at your own risk.

You will need to still do the core file and template edits if you have not. Once installed you will have to add the games from the Games folder manually. In the arcade download above the package came with 20 games but no installation sql. So you guys are stuck adding them one at a time by hand unless you can find a game package with an installation file.

The 200 game pack comes with an installation file, but that package is over 100mb compressed so I wasn't putting that in the package.

So other than not having any games I think it works fine lol. Let me know of any problems.

If some one wants to put together a decently sized game pack I can add it to the zip. If everything works I will get someone to host this in a download area. Maybe here at Raven's or some place else.
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Djinn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:15 pm Reply with quote

Palbin wrote:
I need some people to test this out. I wouldn't recommend putting it on a production site. It is probably fine, but you can do it at your own risk.

You will need to still do the core file and template edits if you have not. Once installed you will have to add the games from the Games folder manually. In the arcade download above the package came with 20 games but no installation sql. So you guys are stuck adding them one at a time by hand unless you can find a game package with an installation file.

The 200 game pack comes with an installation file, but that package is over 100mb compressed so I wasn't putting that in the package.

So other than not having any games I think it works fine lol. Let me know of any problems.

If some one wants to put together a decently sized game pack I can add it to the zip. If everything works I will get someone to host this in a download area. Maybe here at Raven's or some place else.

Thanx. I'll try this out this week and let you know.

efinstorm

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:47 pm Reply with quote

seems to be installed fine no error
just one problem after u try to submit score it doesn't save just redirects to arcade index :/

Palbin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:15 pm Reply with quote

Ok i'll look into it.

efinstorm

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:32 pm Reply with quote

any updates?

zediks

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:24 am Reply with quote

everything works pretty fine Smile

v-tec
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:57 pm Reply with quote

does anyone know where i can download games for games arcade for Raven Nuke_v2.30.02.

or can i just use standard games arcade created for phpnuke?

Palbin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:28 pm Reply with quote

Standard games will be fine.

slick_303
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:31 am Reply with quote

In modules/Forums/arcade.php there are a couple instances of 'mysql_num_rows' that should be '$db->sql_numrows'. Also the include of constants.php, in any of the files is not needed. In any of the files that you have 'if (!eregi("modules.php", $_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME'])) {', should be changed to 'if ( !defined('MODULE_FILE') ) {'.
In the block files you use 'if (eregi("block-Arcade.php", $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'])) {', it should be 'if ( !defined('BLOCK_FILE') ) {'.

zerogummi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:56 pm Reply with quote

I have installed the RN version of this but I am also getting the return to forum index. It's not placeing scores. Sadly I don't have the php knowhow yet to fix this issue. Any ideas?

thumpn8974
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:45 pm Reply with quote

I am having a different situation. I used the arcade_install.php for the above Ultimate arcade v3.0 and when I try to add games, it gives me errors. Mainly it has to do with the arcade_elmt.php saying:

Impossible to obtain the last sequence number of the table plays

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1146 Table 'db000000.GAMES_TABLE' doesn't exist

SELECT MAX(game_order) AS max_order FROM GAMES_TABLE

Line : 203
File : arcade_elmt.php

Has anyone been able to have an arcade that works correctly, yet? I am running ravenuke 2.40.01 or whatever the latest is. I know I have the 2.4 right. Anyways, I keep getting errors. Has anyone edited the arcade_elmt.php file already? Something else I noticed is that ".GAME_TABLES" doesn't even exist in the MySQL database.

Last edited by thumpn8974 on Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total 
hicuxunicorniobestbuildpc
The Mouse Is Extension Of Arm

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:47 pm Reply with quote

where can I download this version to test it. it looks like the link from palbin is not working anymore.RN_v3.0.2_arcade.zip

thumpn8974

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:18 pm Reply with quote

I downloaded the one from Djinn, but I also downloaded one from here: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] Just type in "Arcade" and it should pull up. I have tried three different ones and all of them give the errors.

nuken
RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:30 am Reply with quote

In modules/Forums/includes/constants.php, did you add the defines from the install text file? GAMES_TABLE is defined as $prefix.'_bbgames'.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:41 am Reply with quote

Try this one:

hicuxunicorniobestbuildpc

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:48 pm Reply with quote

thanks nuken, I will try that one.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Converting/Creating Other

View next topic
View previous topic