Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> v2.30.01 RN All Other Issues
nextgen
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:47 pm Reply with quote

Friends the text box above the quick reply box that has the bbcode help text in it. How can i tailor it to my dark theme. The words are not able to be viewed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Palbin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:22 pm Reply with quote

Can you post a screen shot of what mean. So it is dark text on a dark background? Do you want to change the text or the background for the box?

"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." — Brian W. Kernighan. 
nextgen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:26 pm Reply with quote

Here ya go buddy

notice that underneath the quick replies bbcode there is a help box which is all white and i cannot see any of the text.

I searched for a quickreply.php or quckreply.tpl in the forums folder and in the forums/includes folder. I am at a loss.

Palbin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:44 pm Reply with quote

I think that might be hard coded. I'll take a look. It is probably in viewtopic.php and might be inside of some javascript.

Palbin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:20 pm Reply with quote

Line 1476 of viewtopic.php

Code:

<span class=\"gensmall\"><input type=\"text\" name=\"helpbox\" size=\"45\" maxlength=\"100\" style=\"width:340px; font-size:10px; background-color:#".$theme['td_color2'].";\" class=\"helpline\" value=\"Tip: Styles can be applied quickly to selected text.\" /></span><br /><span class='genmed'>";

Try removing the following entirely
Code:

background-color:#".$theme['td_color2'].";

or just change ".$theme['td_color2']." to a desired color

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> v2.30.01 RN All Other Issues

View next topic
View previous topic