Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN v2.20.00 - All Issues
chaos_coa
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:14 pm Reply with quote

Hi

I purchased a nuke there at clan-themes. ped the designer fixed an issue in the ravennuke code for the statistics module.

He mentioned that I should share his change he made here to be included in the RN code.

Link to thread where he fixed it.
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

What Ped said:

"In the index.php the module referers to bgcolor=\"#000000\" on 4 occasions... if users want to manually edit it just do a search and replace the 4 instances.

I have attached a modified index.php all you need to do is upload it to yoursite.com/modules/statistics/ and overwrite the old one.

It really needs reporting to Raven so it can be changed in the next version of Ravens Nuke "

Sincerely,

Kyle

fkelly
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:59 pm Reply with quote

The link above is to a site that requires registration to see what you are pointing us to. Most of us don't have time for that. I'm not saying that there is not a bug because we have found plenty of those. But it would be helpful to post here exactly what the issue is and why the proposed solution is appropriate so we could evaluate it properly.

chaos_coa

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:08 pm Reply with quote

Hi - sorry about that. Forgot about the login to clan-themes.

When you click on the detailed statistics the background is black and its very difficult to read the stats.

Here is a screenshot before it was fixed:

I quoted what ped said above in regards to what he did to fix the problem.

Sincerely,

Kyle

fkelly

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:24 pm Reply with quote

Thanks. We can take a look and see if has been fixed or needs to be fixed in RN. I'm not sure if there is time for 2.3 but if it remains an issue we will deal with it subsequently.

fkelly

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:37 am Reply with quote

I tried registering at the site you listed. Never got an activation email. Oh well. I was unable to replicate the problem with any of the Ravennuke themes. Still, the statistics index.php should not be setting the background color of a table to a specific color since any theme might choose to put the text into the same color. My solution is to change #000000 to $bgcolor1. I tried that and ran it through a bunch of the themes on RN2.3. It looks okay. I'll see if we can't get it into the distribution, if not we'll have it for 2.4.

Thanks for reporting this.

fkelly

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:10 am Reply with quote

Fix should be in the 2.3 release.

chaos_coa

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:20 am Reply with quote

Sweet !

You guys here are the best !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN v2.20.00 - All Issues

View next topic
View previous topic