Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Hack Attempt Script
myrtletrees
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:19 am Reply with quote

I use Gallery from Menalto. I was trying to change an image to be the highlight of an album. Every time I do, I get blocked by sentinel, and the following info is produced. I know how to get back in, I just would like to be able to use this feature of gallery without having to disable Sentinel each time. Especially since here lately, all the Nuke sites I manage have been getting anywhere from 5-20 filter attempts on each every day.

I recall having a similar issue like this with Gallery and sentinel before. I just upgraded Senitnel, which may explain things.

Reason: Abuse-Filter
--------------------
User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.12) Gecko/20080201 Firefox/2.0.0.12
Query String: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]
Get String: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]
Post String: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]
Forwarded For: none
Client IP: none
Remote Address: 69.245.160.228
Remote Port: 63297
Request Method: GET

Last edited by myrtletrees on Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total 
kguske
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:29 am Reply with quote

It might be the include / do command or the cmd parameter. Is your admin user protected? That won't stop the warning, but at least you won't be blocked.

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:52 am Reply with quote

I don't have time to search for it right now, but there are threads which discuss this here. It has been quite a while since I've heard this come up again, so you might have to "dig" a bit. There are some changes you can make to the NS filters to allow this to work... something around the lines of checking for the name=gallery and then allowing these specific commands....

myrtletrees

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:48 pm Reply with quote

Think I found it [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

montego

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:26 pm Reply with quote

Thanks for the cross link! Glad you found it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Hack Attempt Script

View next topic
View previous topic