Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> BB2Nuke
roblom

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:13 pm Reply with quote

first i hope this is the right section to post this question Rolling Eyes

I'm building a new site with ravenNuke. On my current site i have the phpBBgarage module added to my forum. I (and my visitors) like the mod and so i would like to have it on my new site too. I've tried to make a Nuke module of it but because i am not a programmer and are not verry familiar with PHP i'm not getting it worked. It gives a 'There is no module' error or after changing some paths the index shows up but all af the links link to the /Forums folder.

Hope somebody wil help me with this.

Here you can download the files for the phpBBgarage.

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:07 am Reply with quote

Since their site was hacked they have had to rebuild their forums. I just wrote a quick & dirty program to search all their forums for the word 'nuke' and the following contain the information you are after. I did not check every one but I know that some apply. Just click on the links Smile
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

roblom

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:37 am Reply with quote

Ive searched their forums but the only thing i can find is a promise that they make a portal. But the actual code is never gaven.
I also would like the phpBBgarage as a module in Nuke and not as a mod in the phpbbForum of the Nuke board.

Raven

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:58 am Reply with quote

Have you contacted the people who said they were working on it to see if they ever completed it or if they might have the code base to start from?

roblom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:04 pm Reply with quote

I've contacted someone who said he has it working on his site, he is now updating it with the latest security fix. So it looks like it's making progress Very Happy
Thx so far.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> BB2Nuke

View next topic
View previous topic