Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN v2.10.01 - All Issues
motherfracker
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:52 pm Reply with quote

Well after geting one question figured out maybe this one will be easier. If I look at the site info box on the main page it will say I have for example 5 people on line, but if I go to the who's online link in the forum or look in the PHPBB it will say there is only me for instance online. They never have the same amount of people online as the site info box. So which one is correct?

Susann

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:02 pm Reply with quote

The site info box or your user online block (there are different blocks available wich displays who is logged in/online) are seldom wrong while the forums who is online feature isnĀ“t always correct. As far as I know its because of the different session management in Nuke and phpBB and maybe some other things too.
I had in my 6.5 everywhere other results of who is online so I have learned to take that easy. You should do that to. Smile

motherfracker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:14 pm Reply with quote

Susann wrote:

I had in my 6.5 everywhere other results of who is online so I have learned to take that easy. You should do that to. Smile

I got a litle lost on this statement. what is "6.5"? Also what about the PHPBB. is that the same as the who's online on the forum page?

Susann

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:26 pm Reply with quote

6.5 is an older Nuke version with the first integrated forums module from phpBB.I had over 3 years. The forums module today based still on phpBB integrated into Nuke.

motherfracker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:50 pm Reply with quote

Thanks for the answers. See, that was easier than the first problem I had...for me!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN v2.10.01 - All Issues

View next topic
View previous topic