Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN v2.10.01 - All Issues
shazam

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:28 am Reply with quote

Hello,

I have searched and found many posts, but the answer still evades me.

I installed the package RN yesterday and was getting everything set up with no problems. I was familiarizing myself with creating blocks and kept seeing the correct block I created with the title and the info I posted in it - but also right under that was the same info but not in a block. Well, after playing with it and trying to fix it - I logged out from the my site from the User Log Out and the Admin Log Out and was going to log in to see if 'a fresh start' would help. This is apparently bad and I ended up banned.

Since then I have flushed temp & cookie files. Attemtped to get back in today and I the webpage simply states that I must log in to enter without even showing me my front page to log in.

Not sure what to do next.

jakec
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:36 am Reply with quote

Have you cleared your IP from the database and also from the .htaccess file?

shazam

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:49 am Reply with quote

Unfortunately, I am not sure exactly how to do that. God gave me the gift of lifting heavy things. Smile

So, no I have not - but would gladly do so to get this problem fixed!

shazam

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:01 am Reply with quote

Ok, after banging around in the DB for a bit, I didnt notice Sentinel has its own DB listings. And of course under banned_ip is mine. Smile

Also, I did get into the .htaccess and find my IP there as well. Now that I know thats the solution, hopefully I will be clear from repeating the mistake. Thanks!

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:57 pm Reply with quote

shazam, this can happen if you bookmark anything other than just [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] and try to come back in after having been logged out. Do not bookmark any of your administration pages other than just plain admin.php. Hopefully that was it. I have done it myself... Embarassed

[Added: I have done it by clicking accidentally on a link within my browser history cache which was into the admin modules....]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN v2.10.01 - All Issues

View next topic
View previous topic