Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Bug Fixes
Rikk03
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 6:18 am Reply with quote

Quote:
Warning: base64_decode() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /usr/home/*******/public_html/mainfile.php on line 716

I need to understand a problem before i can fix it.

line 716 is
Code:
$cookie = explode(":", $user); 

Why would a module work fine on regular nuke7.0 and 7.1 and not for oscnukelite resulting in this error. It seems to me that is is a cookie issue.

Quote:
My guess would be that the value of $user is not the encoded cookie value. $user has not been populated correctly and is possibly blank? This usually happens when $user has not been declared Global and/or is just the value of the user number from the user table.

For this thread to be of use to others I guess we need to go through this step by step as a problem solving thread, rather than just treating it as a oscnukelite problem.

Quote:
First of all, isolate the problem. Display the contents of the $user variable to be sure we know what the true cause is. Then we can determine how to fix it.

Will do .........lets see what it shows.

Regards

Richard

Thanks for your help Raven.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Bug Fixes

View next topic
View previous topic