Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN v2.10.01 - All Issues
shane42
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:21 am Reply with quote

I have suddenly developed an odd problem, When someone post a new post or topic in the forum, the forum view will light up all areas with new posts or topics, however, once you select any of the forums to view all new posts inside are still logged as no new posts, even tho clearly new posts have been added, image doesn't change too.

if the topic reaches the "popular" treshhold, again, the image will change to "popular" but it will not light up as having new posts. It just keeps reporting no new posts.

Likewise, if someone post and i look at the forum view, i can see where new posts have been posted, if i do not go to the particular forum to view new posts but select link "show all new posts since last visit" again, i get no new posts, which just isn't correct.

Everything was working just fine, this started happening all on it's own yesterday. RN 2.10.01, I have uploaded all fresh Forums files, as well as fresh theme files, and it's still the same..

any clue to the possible problem would be much appreciated.

Gremmie
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:44 am Reply with quote

Did you try clearing your cookies?

Have you checked your cookie settings in Admin/Forums/Config?

shane42

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:05 am Reply with quote

Cleared my cookies and tried changing cookie settings.. only thing I changes was MySite.com to .actualsite.co.uk but I also modified few other settings so people cannot stay logged in but it expires at log off..

not sure what fixed it but it's fixed now

ty for the suggestion, much appreciated

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN v2.10.01 - All Issues

View next topic
View previous topic