Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.6 Bugs/Fixes
___jay___

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:51 pm Reply with quote

I have managed to install rwsRavenNuke76_v2.02.02_FULL with little efforts. I am not the most experienced nuke designer but have managed to get everything working very well. I have upgraded to NSN_Center_4_Blocks, CNB_Your_Account_442, NukeSentinel_2505_70-80, v3.0.2_arcade, NukeStyles_EDL_V21, NSN News 7.0-7.9.
I have noticed that when I am logged in my site as an admin I am seeing the following error above my flash navigation block. “Column count doesn't match value count at row 1” if I disable this block I do not see this error message. If I use the module block that came with the installation I do not get this error. I would like to stay with the flash navigation block but cannot figure what to do. Could someone point me in the correct direction for rectifying this problem? Every function on the site appears to be functioning correctly. I have researched this problem and a lot of explanations are over my head.

___jay___

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:26 pm Reply with quote

LoL figures 2 min after this post, I think I resolved the issue. There is a problem with my NSN Groups. I believe I must reinstall the tables for this mod. Everything is working fine except NSN Groups, I disabled it I the admin/modules page and the error went away. Why it was only displaying with my flash navigation, I have no clue. Anyway since im here, what I did is drop the table nuke_groups then ran installSQL.php and ran the INSTALL NSN GROUPS option. It seems to be working fine now, despite the fact I received an error message “ERROR! The exact error message that your MySQL server reported is Duplicate column name 'groups'. This may cause me trouble later on down the line.

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:59 pm Reply with quote

You may have gotten three of those error messages right? One for nuke_blocks, one for nuke_messages and one for nuke_modules. That script tries to add the field "groups" to those tables. I would think that you are fine.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.6 Bugs/Fixes

View next topic
View previous topic