Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Announcements
Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2004 12:48 pm Reply with quote

PHP-Portal Project. Sounds impressive, do it not Laughing? As they have said "Lord willing and the creek don't rise!". In the event you don't know what this is about, take some time and read the 14 page thread here. Just some brief comments and look for more later.

I have long had a vision of this project. Truth is, Artificial Intel and I talked about a fork way back when. Imo, the idea was sound then and even more sound now. The timing wasn't good for me but AI went on and has been applying his creativity and support elsewhere. Now, my time has come. As I have solicited feedback (see thread above) I am convinced that the vision is sound and is needed. I am encouraged as to the number that have raised their hands in support, both public and private. I am thankful for the support kaching!$ that have already come in and know that more will come in. The days ahead will be exciting for me and I hope for you too!

One very important point of clarity. This is NOT a fork. It is a separate project and product that intends to accomodate as much preservation of phpnuke data and core functionality as possible, but in a very different manner. Because of this decision for the design there really can't be any 'joining forces' with any of the other 'forks' which are out there. Allowing nuke type functionality and data is a part of the design but not THE design.

See you by the pool .....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Announcements

View next topic
View previous topic