Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm) v2.5.x
Donovan
Client

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:56 am Reply with quote

The upgrade from up2501-2502.php went fine but the upgrade script up2502-2503.php is timing out. Running Ravennuke Version 2.02.02

All the index's still exist in the tracked_ips table.

If I increase this @set_time_limit(600); will it help?

Donovan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:11 am Reply with quote

What the....?

refered_from was added as it should have been, but none of the index's have been dropped.

config_value now = 2.5.03, but I never got a clean "Operation Complete!" message

Guardian2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:17 am Reply with quote

Neither did I but the changes seem to have been completed.

Donovan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:46 am Reply with quote

Guardian2003 wrote:
Neither did I but the changes seem to have been completed.

Meaning your indexes were dropped or not?

A bunch of these should have happend but in my install they didn't.

Code:
if(!$result) { echo "- Alter ".$prefix."_nsnst_tracked_ips failed<br />\n"; $message = ""; }

$result = $db->sql_query("ALTER TABLE `".$prefix."_nsnst_tracked_ips` DROP INDEX `ip_addr`");
if(!$result) { echo "- Alter ".$prefix."_nsnst_tracked_ips failed<br />\n"; $message = ""; }
$result = $db->sql_query("ALTER TABLE `".$prefix."_nsnst_tracked_ips` DROP INDEX `ip_long`");
$result = $db->sql_query("ALTER TABLE `".$prefix."_nsnst_tracked_ips` DROP INDEX `user_id`");
$result = $db->sql_query("ALTER TABLE `".$prefix."_nsnst_tracked_ips` DROP INDEX `username`");

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm) v2.5.x

View next topic
View previous topic