Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.00.00 - v2.02.00 Distro
gritten

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:23 pm Reply with quote

I am having trouble with the XD_Error and actually the XD_Obstuse template as well. I can not have it as the default template because FireFox users can not type in the input fields. Even if it is not the default template, those FireFox users can not type in the Forums or any input field.

Anybody got any ideas?

Guardian2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:49 pm Reply with quote

A link to the site would be nice - and you are definitely using Raven Nuke?

gritten

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:46 am Reply with quote

Ok, some more information. My site is [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] (a Chess site). I am running the latest install of RavenNuke76 v2.02.02. I downloaded the Nuke version of the XD_Error theme from [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Inorder for you to see what is going on, you will have to register and then change your theme to the XD_Error. I can not set it as my default since the FireFox users would not be able to type their information in to login.

Thanks for any help! Sad

jaded
Theme Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:42 am Reply with quote

it would be best for you to contact him about this. His site is [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] . He tends to encrypt part of his themes and it makes it hard for us to trouble shoot at times. Also, perhaps he has already answered this in his forums. Good luck.

Ghost Stories & More [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.00.00 - v2.02.00 Distro

View next topic
View previous topic