Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Prayer/Praise Requests
sharlein
Member Emeritus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 9:33 am Reply with quote

I would like to ask you for your prayers for my daughter, Micki, who is going in for operations on her kidney and gall bladder. Micki also suffers from leukemia. I am also praying that God gives my wife Mary the strength to make it through yet another trying time. Thank you, and God Bless you and your families.

Psalm 23

Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 1:53 pm Reply with quote

Lord, we know that you are in control of the surgeons' hands that will be operating on Micki. We also are aware of the tremendous trials that Steve and his family have had over the years. We know from your Word that you will never give your children that which they cannot handle. We pray for Steve and Mary that they might know that your Grace and Mercy will strengthen them through this. We pray for Micki that your Peace that passeth all understanding will comfort her and strengthen her. We pray that the outcome of this surgery will accomplish YOUR intended purposes in all the lives that are touched through this, and we pray that if it be Your will, Micki will be even healthier than before. In Jesus Precious Name, Amen.

Nukeum66
Life Cycles Becoming CPU Cycles

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 9:35 am Reply with quote

I'm sorry for over looking this post. We'll be praying for your daughter Micki and for your whole family.

God Bless †

Client

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 10:06 am Reply with quote

Raven wrote:
Lord, we know that you are in control of the surgeons' hands that will be operating on Micki. We also are aware of the tremendous trials that Steve and his family have had over the years. We know from your Word that you will never give your children that which they cannot handle. We pray for Steve and Mary that they might know that your Grace and Mercy will strengthen them through this. We pray for Micki that your Peace that passeth all understanding will comfort her and strengthen her. We pray that the outcome of this surgery will accomplish YOUR intended purposes in all the lives that are touched through this, and we pray that if it be Your will, Micki will be even healthier than before. In Jesus Precious Name, Amen.

In the name of Jesus I pray, Amen.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Prayer/Praise Requests

View next topic
View previous topic