Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)
voodoo007

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:25 am Reply with quote

I set up a ravenscript php nuke website yesterday. All was going fine, got my theme edited and running. I was using my back button alot going from the administration and bam. Im banned. A Nuke Sentinal page pops up to contact the admin about this ban. Well, Im the admin and now Im banned from my site and have no idea how to remove myself.

Whenever I go to my site now I get a 403 error and it says

Code:
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /phpnuke/ on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.34 Server at [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] Port 80

Can someone point me in the right direction to unban myself.

thanks,
voodoo [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

voodoo007

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:29 am Reply with quote

After hours of trying to figure this out I finally got it. Thanks for the help guys.</sarcasim>

Anyone that runs into the same problem as me go into you mysql database and find the table "nsnst_blocked_ips" and delete your IP from the data.

Next access .htaccess and delete "deny from xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx"

Thats it, you should be able to access your website once again.

jakec
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:07 am Reply with quote

Well it was only an hour really and if you just looked up a bit higher in the forums you would have seen the following Sticky and solved your problem in 5 minutes. Wink

http://www.ravenphpscripts.com/postt4470.html

Also don't forget you can also search for topics which have previously covered.

jaded
Theme Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:40 am Reply with quote

It is posts like these that afirm my strong belief that people in general are both rude and lazy

jakec is right SEARCH is a wonderful thing people Rolling Eyes

Ghost Stories & More [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] 
Guardian2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:50 pm Reply with quote

Make sure you follow the install intsructions - if you had added your IP to the protected range you wouldn't have been banned Wink

voodoo007

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:26 pm Reply with quote

jaded wrote:
It is posts like these that afirm my strong belief that people in general are both rude and lazy

jakec is right SEARCH is a wonderful thing people Rolling Eyes

Do explain how I was rude? I posted for help because I couldnt find any information on how to fix my problem. And then after not getting any help I found out how to fix my problem myself, and then to top it off I posted how to fix the problem if anyone else has the same. Thats was rude?

heh, Its morons like you and posts like yours that do nothing but flame threads like this. Go away, you offer no help, and you are "rude".

Guardian2003 wrote:
Make sure you follow the install intsructions - if you had added your IP to the protected range you wouldn't have been banned Wink

Thanks Guardian, I will look into that.

jaded

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:35 pm Reply with quote

Quote:
After hours of trying to figure this out I finally got it. Thanks for the help guys.</sarcasim>

lmao. Okay. You waited an hour and then posted your sarcastic remark. If you had bothered to search you would have found about 200 posts from people who banned themselves as well. You could also have read the documentation that came with the programs. Patience is a virtue, one that you clearly do not possess. Have a nice day. Smile

Quote:

heh, Its morons like you and posts like yours that do nothing but flame threads like this. Go away, you offer no help, and you are "rude".

I say you are rude and you choose to call me a moron. Now that is funny. Irony is a great thing. Wink

voodoo007

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:45 pm Reply with quote

haha, not worth my time arguing with some 12 year old. Have yourself a nice day.

Thank you to everyone who offered help without the sarcasim.

jakec

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:31 pm Reply with quote

OK, lets backup a bit. I'm sorry if I caused any offense, I just wanted to point out that the answers were there and a bit of searching would of yielded the answer. Most people do this in their spare time and sometimes you won't always get an answer within an hour.

Jaded is a much respected member of the Nuke community and I don't think Jaded is 12 years old, but I could be wrong. Question
You never know when you are going to need help, so it's best not to get off on the wrong foot with too many people. Wink

Anyway lets all agree to be friends and get on with supporting Nuke! Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)

View next topic
View previous topic