Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> General/Other Stuff
Mitch

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 12:59 pm Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

I was meaning to go through the download section at NukeCops, I'm sure there was some other stuff i wanted but now it seems since Paul decided to take a hike Laughing , I can no longer get the stuff i wanted.

I'm looking for the Hack, Where when you post a news story, it post the same topic in the forums so ppl can comment on the news story and stuff, NukeCops had this but i believe there was a problem with it so it wasn't used or something.

Also, Does anyone know where i can get the newest version of GoogleTap?

Thanks for your help in advance, Mitch Very Happy

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 1:07 pm Reply with quote

NC is open again for some reason Confused

Mitch

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 1:15 pm Reply with quote

Raven wrote:
NC is open again for some reason Confused

Sad but i can't access it, The page cannot be displayed is what it's telling me

Mitch

Raven

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 1:18 pm Reply with quote

I can get right in but that will be the issue until the fat lady sings, I'm sure. They might also be blocking your ISP because some attacks may be coming from their IP's.

Mitch

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 1:21 pm Reply with quote

Raven wrote:
I can get right in but that will be the issue until the fat lady sings, I'm sure. They might also be blocking your ISP because some attacks may be coming from their IP's.

Well i'm sure he is gonna loose alot of visitors by blocking SBC Internet Services, such a big company Wink

Sad I could access it yesterday, but today nothing, some other ppl i talk to online can't access it either, and they use Comcast.

Raven

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 1:25 pm Reply with quote

He is probably blocking high level IP rather than all. Like 200.116 or 193.220-193.240, etc.

Mitch

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 1:36 pm Reply with quote

Raven wrote:
He is probably blocking high level IP rather than all. Like 200.116 or 193.220-193.240, etc.

Hmm, well my IP starts with 68 but that's ok, I'll just suffer because ppl don't know how to act normal and stop attacking sites. I'm getting a friend to get some files off of it, so that's fine.

Thanks for your reply Raven,

Mitch

Update - NukeCops now works for me again, But if he is selling it, why isn't the For Sale message up? Laughing

ballymuntrev
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 6:08 pm Reply with quote

I can access it again too.

I see they're talking a lot about DDos attacks against them, surely they could just deflect these attacks if they're that bad ? I remember I had a version of xoops going on my site and we were being DDos'd a lot, from iP's in Romania, so I found a script that deflected attacks automatically and it worked great. Only thing was that xoops was rubbish and they then started DDos'ing the host instead of me, which brought down everyone in the end, oops ! Still, the script did work nonetheless and if the host had it or something similar installed it would've/could've helped.

justbrowsing

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:25 pm Reply with quote

I see this post is very old but it was one of the first few on google for nuke cops closed. I didnt see anything about them closing but found out today when i stopped to check in.

You can find alot of nuke downloads at over at [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] phpnuke downloads The forums dont seem that active but the site seems regularly updated.

nuken
RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:56 pm Reply with quote

You can still access nukecops if you type in the [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] Without the www it sends you to a different site. [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> General/Other Stuff

View next topic
View previous topic