Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN Enhancement Requests and Suggestions
ohem

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:01 am Reply with quote

(A bit unsure where to place this)

As the topic says, I've been hanging in the forums of the modules developer site but he's kinda slow with answering. As I've been experimenting with RavenNuke osc2nuke seems not to work with Raven's distro. The module developer made an modified mainfile but still it doesn't work but he said to modify the "Your Account" module but yeah, change what exactly?

Anyway, could raven or anyone here (or outside these forums) be gentle to make an small package with the necessary changes or make a sticky topic with an solution where all the users are able to make the changes on their own?

Thanks!

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:30 pm Reply with quote

Unfortunately it would take a whole lot more than a small package to accomplish what you need. I'm sorry but I know that I do not have the time. You might want to post something in the For Hire forum.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN Enhancement Requests and Suggestions

View next topic
View previous topic