Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN Installer/Setup Issues
jlajax
Ardent RavenCMS Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:54 pm Reply with quote

I am trying to figure out the avertising module. Are there instructions posted that I have been unable to find? The challenge I am facing is this.

In one site I can ad clients however banners will not ad. IN one site I can add clients and banners however the banners do not display.

I have activated the Advertising module, I have double checked in preferences that banner options has activate banners in your site turned on and under modules the advertising is activated. The status shows active and it is visible to all users.

I have tried making entries under both the advertising and banners icons from ACP. SO, what have I forgotten to turn on?

kguske
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:14 pm Reply with quote

Are you using a standard theme? Some themes support banners, others do not.

jakec
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:08 am Reply with quote

As a side note: I assume you upgraded your site from a previous version, as you should not have icons for advertising and banners in the ACP. There should only be one for Advertising. I would recommend carrying out a file comparison to check for any old files which are no longer required.

Do the banners display using the fisubice theme?

jlajax

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:38 am Reply with quote

I am using standard themes and the upgrade has the banner and advertising. The two of them that are fresh installs from scratch do not have the banner. One of them works fine the other does not..

It must be the theme. I modified Deep Blue and its not displaying the banners now. When I changed to the default theme the banners are working. I must have mucked something up in the mod of the theme.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RN Installer/Setup Issues

View next topic
View previous topic