Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.00.00 - v2.02.00 Distro
jlajax
Ardent RavenCMS Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:36 am Reply with quote

I am recieving the following error messages when I try to use the instalSQL.php, I have uploaded the files in ascii mode twice. My test upload in my dev site worked fine. When I uploaded to a live site I get the same messages.

Just under install core tables
Notice: Undefined index: lct in /var/www/somedomain/www/html/INSTALLATION/installSQL.php on line 76

Just under NSN tables
ice: Undefined index: lgt in /var/www/somedomain/www/html/INSTALLATION/installSQL.php on line 81

Just under install Nuke Sentinel
Notice: Undefined index: lns in /var/www/somedomain/www/html/INSTALLATION/installSQL.php on line 86

Just under load IP2Country data
Notice: Undefined index: lip in /var/www/somedomain/www/html/INSTALLATION/installSQL.php on line 93

When I did the test install on my dev site it installed just fine. No errors and all was good to go. I uploaded from the same file source to the live site and I get these error messages. What have I done wrong?

hitwalker
Sells PC To Pay For Divorce

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:59 pm Reply with quote

this will help i guess.. [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

jlajax

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:21 am Reply with quote

Many Thanks. Dunno how I couldn't find the answer. I thought I had looked. All is good to go now.

hitwalker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:43 am Reply with quote

nice to hear Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.00.00 - v2.02.00 Distro

View next topic
View previous topic