Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Seeking applications ...
tripknotix

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:11 pm Reply with quote

This is a continuation from this discussed topic, however i did not want to create a "new topic" because it would waste space.

Php121 IM v3.1 has just been released and includes many new features.
Click Here for a Full List of Features [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]
Click Here for Screenshots [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]
Click Here to Download [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

NEW Feature Additions
- Tabbed Chatrooms allows only 1 window for all opened chatrooms.
- Framed Chatrooms allows resizing of the chatrooms and scales inner elements appropriately.
- View Chat logs, All Chatroom Logs saved to Database
- Request Staff Support, in all Staff Groups there is now a link that users can click to simultaneously send an invite to all members in that staff group until atleast 1 Staff Member joins (maximum 20seconds)
- Tabbed IM Windows are fully themeable.
- CSS files are now used in themes to make it easier for them to be edited as well as php code also for additional scripting.
- Buddy List Settings option to Force All Users to Auto-Accept Chatroom Request Invitations.
- and many more NEW features.

------------

I saw someone was interested in our script in your MySql forum, i was not sure which forum to post this in, please foreward it to the correct forum.

Php121 Instant Messenger 3 With Buddy List [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Version 3.0 now includes the great buddylist addon from tripknotix. There are many

new features in this version.

Download PHP121 or

Try the demo

Version 3.0
============================
- Integration of IM Buddy List into PHP121. Changes follow:
- Buddy List:
- Buddies can be organized in customizable groups you create.
- Easy Search system allows users to find their buddies quickly.
- Themes can be chosen by the User or Admin.
- Away Messages and Appearing Offline Allows users to show their status.
- A Powerful Editor allows users to customize their buddy list and profiles easily.
- Staff Groups allow you to organize your Staff members and display them to ALL users.
- Profiles:
- Allow users to personalize their online identity with customizable profiles with

editable html.
- Themes can be chosen as well as customized with css.
- CSS codes allow the user to customize or even create a theme of their own.

Javascript is securely blocked.
- Profiles can display their Buddy List in the custom groups the user has created.
- Avatar Images allow users to personalize their profile with their photo, Avatar is

displayed in the Buddy List and Comments.
- Comments allow buddies to leave messages to each other at the bottom of each

profile.
- Buddy Comments is a new 2-way comment system, comments will show up on both profiles

inside the buddy list.
- Site Administrators have the ability to disable all new modules to create the most

professional safe environment for their community. (This Includes disabling the Buddy

List, Profiles, User Searching, Avatar Images and more.)

Last edited by tripknotix on Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total 
montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:37 am Reply with quote

tripknotix, if you would please, post back the link to the forum post you are referencing. Otherwise, I am going to remove this post as SPAM. Thanks.

tripknotix

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:41 am Reply with quote

this is the post i was referring to =) the previous bugs, have been fixed and the software is more compatible than before.
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

for the person who was installing imbuddylist beta, there is an option to upgrade from the beta to the new version =)

tripknotix

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:43 am Reply with quote

sorry if this is the wrong forum, but it looked like the person was having trouble with a previous installation, our newest one is very clean, and i thought the "seeking applications" would be most appropriate forum and might garner some discussion on this topic.

Let me know what you guys think =) this one has been in the works for over a year just to pull out this new version, any critisism is greatly appreciated.

montego

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:51 pm Reply with quote

Thank you for posting the reference and I can now see the tie (through your PMs).

Regards

tripknotix

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:56 pm Reply with quote

sweet thanks,

just incase i sent it out to submit news too =)

jjh221
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:44 am Reply with quote

tripknotix wrote:

Let me know what you guys think =) this one has been in the works for over a year just to pull out this new version, any critisism is greatly appreciated.

always thought it would be nice to have a chat room. erm i see it has a catrooms cat. but how do i get to them?

oh nm i see it is for open messages. Is there a chat room thingy for all users to join? know what i mean.

one thing ive noticed, when trying to appear offline the green online image still shows.

tripknotix

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:16 am Reply with quote

ah yeah, the mods were never adjusted, thanks for pointing that out, =) see already helping out =P, thanks

and the permanent chatrooms is being developed as we speak, there are alot of features we added that work, but were removed from 3.0 because they were not fully tested yet.

we should have permanent chatrooms in 3.1 =)

jjh221

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:45 pm Reply with quote

well if this is secure then i can see it going far, with the permanent chat, imo.

looks good

montego

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:02 am Reply with quote

Quote:

if this is secure

That is definitely of primary concern as we have seen way too many chat systems with holes that could fit the Titanic. Be careful with anything that can transfer files up/down. I know absolutely NOTHING about this particular chat system, so, I'll leave the rest of this discussion up to the developers and the users of the tool. Wink

Gremmie
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:48 am Reply with quote

I have used an earlier version of php121 and it looked pretty good. It was pretty easy to integrate with Nuke. There was no file transfer in the version I used. It used AJAX type stuff to do the chat part.

jjh221

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:36 pm Reply with quote

Any update on the chat room please?!

montego

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:33 am Reply with quote

jjh221, who are you asking and what specifically for?

jjh221

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:52 am Reply with quote

montego, tripknotix, about the permanent chat.

ps youre such a post whore lol.

montego

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:14 am Reply with quote

ok... thx... just wanted to make sure... lol

jjh221

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:17 am Reply with quote

lol, id really like a nice secure chat like this if it is secure. Not only can you login and instant message people but you can join a chat, best of both worlds.

tripknotix

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:21 am Reply with quote

permanent chatrooms hasnt yet been fully developed, instead we developed many other features, such a Chatroom Loggin (searchable, and chronological list) and framed chatrooms.

we are currently working on efficiency and full ajax implementation, this will be a massive boost in performance.

the current product is good tho, we just need to make sure , before we add more features, that our current features use the least amount of cpu ussage.

jjh221

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:52 pm Reply with quote

Chatroom loggin? framed chatrooms? what are these?

tripknotix

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:08 pm Reply with quote

heres a quick preview of some of the features

- Framed Resizable Windows will allow you to have a small chat window that can be resized and maximized when needed, the bottom text box can also be resized and the user list can be hidden.
- Request Staff Support - Group Invites, this will allow invites to be sent out to an entire staff group and the first one to respond will be allowed access to the room.
- Group Invites to current chatrooms (Custom Groups and Staff Groups if the user is an admin).
- User List displays all users in the database 50 users per page.
- Room List displays users in every room.
- Chatroom Logging allows admins to view any conversation.

tripknotix

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:23 am Reply with quote

This is a continuation from this discussed topic, however i did not want to create a "new topic" because it would waste space.

Php121 IM v3.1 has just been released and includes many new features.
Click Here for a Full List of Features [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]
Click Here for Screenshots [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]
Click Here to Download [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

NEW Feature Additions
- Tabbed Chatrooms allows only 1 window for all opened chatrooms.
- Framed Chatrooms allows resizing of the chatrooms and scales inner elements appropriately.
- View Chat logs, All Chatroom Logs saved to Database
- Request Staff Support, in all Staff Groups there is now a link that users can click to simultaneously send an invite to all members in that staff group until atleast 1 Staff Member joins (maximum 20seconds)
- Tabbed IM Windows are fully themeable.
- CSS files are now used in themes to make it easier for them to be edited as well as php code also for additional scripting.
- Buddy List Settings option to Force All Users to Auto-Accept Chatroom Request Invitations.
- and many more NEW features.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Seeking applications ...

View next topic
View previous topic