Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Public Testing of RavenNuke(tm) v2.10.00
ozbutcher
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:54 pm Reply with quote

I created a journal entry with a few different types of formatting no problem.

Once I submitted it I went back to edit my entry and further applied many different formatting options from the editor interface. Once I was done and clicked the submit button I got banned by sentinel:

Code:
Be SURE to include the following information in any email!

User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2.0.0.1
Query String: name=Journal&file=edit
GET String: name=Journal&file=edit

Referer: on site
Request Method: POST
Remote Address: 124.168.82.181

The above isn't the complete sentinel message as I can't post it without getting banned. It submitted many formatting changes once I clicked submit in the profile I'm guessing some kind of overload protection kicked in?

kguske
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:40 pm Reply with quote

What was the reason? What does it show when you visit the site now?

ozbutcher

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:05 pm Reply with quote

It said I was banned permanently but it must not have applied the ban as I can still access the site.

I tried to paste in the response in a code form but I got banned from here. Would you like me to try and replicate problem?

I simple made many formatting changes (underline, strike out, colour changes, size changes etc) and clicked submit at the end which caused the problem.

ozbutcher

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:29 pm Reply with quote

Okay did some more playing around. I figured it might be the tables so I created a table, inserted a image and some text and tried to post. I got banned again. Here is the screen shot since I can't post the whole message:

kguske

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:41 pm Reply with quote

I'd bet that it doesn't like words with scrlpt in them (replace the l with an i). Try removing those words (or changing them) to see if you still get blocked.

ozbutcher

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:09 pm Reply with quote

I dont think thats it.

My initial post included everything above including the subscript stuff without any problems.

When I edited it just before all I did was create a table and moved the image (thumbs_up.gif and the text "Tops!" into the table. Thats went sentinel went off.

evaders99
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:46 pm Reply with quote

Looks like its doing some bad filtering to, passing the variables as addslashes() when it shouldn't
Don't have time to look at the code at the moment, but hope it helps our RavenNuke team check this out

Need help? Nuke Patched Core, Coding Services, Webmaster Services 
kguske

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:53 am Reply with quote

Thanks, evaders. We all LOVE the journal module...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Public Testing of RavenNuke(tm) v2.10.00

View next topic
View previous topic