Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's v7.0 Customized Distro
thesportsvoice
Client

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 6:58 pm Reply with quote

I just have setup a new site and tried to create a new user, well the confirmation email was never sent and also with look for that user under the forums admin its not found.

I try to re register the user and it says the username is already taken. How do I track down the user to activate the account, also how to I make sure that the email confirmations are working on the site?

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 7:37 pm Reply with quote

I just registered w/o any problem. Are you still having problems? If so, I would guess it's a cookie problem.

thesportsvoice

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 8:21 pm Reply with quote

Raven wrote:
I just registered w/o any problem. Are you still having problems? If so, I would guess it's a cookie problem.

It's not sending him the link to activiate the account.

I even went to User/Site Info > Waiting and resent it but he is not getting the email.

GanjaUK
Life Cycles Becoming CPU Cycles

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 8:21 pm Reply with quote

Maybe you was still logged into the admin? Happened to me when I tried to make a new account, kept getting username taken error until I logged out, cleared the cookies.

thesportsvoice

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 8:23 pm Reply with quote

thesportsvoice wrote:
Raven wrote:

It's not sending him the link to activiate the account.

I even went to User/Site Info > Waiting and resent it but he is not getting the email.

Nevermind I found the problem, it was sending it to him "Bulk" email box, as if it where spam.

Is there a way you can turn off the email activation?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's v7.0 Customized Distro

View next topic
View previous topic