Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Prayer/Praise Requests
Themis
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 6:51 am Reply with quote

About a week and a half ago, my mother starting complaining of heaviness in her chest. She called 911, walked out to the ambulance, and laid down. And shut down. The revived her and now she is in a semi comatose state. She can hear the family around her. She can move her head around.

They can't bring her up off of the drugs right now because her blood pressure goes thru the roof.

We fear that she is stuck in her body now, and wants to be set free. Please send a word for her? Thank you so much.

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:43 am Reply with quote

Lord, You know all about this situation. We pray for Your Grace and Mercy in this situation. We pray "not our will, but Yours". Please give strength to this mother and her family. Give the doctors and nurses extraordinary wisdom and alertness as they perform their duties. May the outcome bring honor and glory to Your Son, Jesus Christ, in whom we pray, Amen!

blith
Client

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 8:04 am Reply with quote

Themis, I can really empathize with you in this situation. When I was taking care of my father we felt the same way. I just had to remember to "let go and let God". I also echo Raven's prayer and say Amen. Raven your prayers are wonderful and it is good to have someone like you lead us in prayer. Themis, my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Themis

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 7:17 am Reply with quote

Thank you both for your prayers. Things are not good. I can't be there until Tuesday so will know more soon.

Raven

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 7:22 am Reply with quote

Godspeed and our prayers are with you!

Themis

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:59 am Reply with quote

Bad News Crying or Very sad Mother suffered a hemorrhagic stroke when the doctors tried to insert the feeding tube. I am going to say good bye today.

Please make your prayers now that she passes in peace and soon.

Thank You for your support.

Raven

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 6:12 am Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad
Lord, please shower this family with Your love, grace, and mercy, exceeding abundantly above all we ask and think. As always, Thy will be done, not ours. We ask that if it be Your will, please relieve the suffering and heartache and allow this mother to slip into eternity with peace. May it be that Peace that passeth all understanding. Comfort all those around her. Give travelling mercies to all that will travel to be by her side and the family. For Themis, we ask your strength and understanding in this time of great need and sorrow. In Jesus Precious name we pray, Amen.

Last edited by Raven on Tue Apr 27, 2004 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total 
Themis

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 6:18 am Reply with quote

Amen. And thank You all for your support right now. It means alot to me.

Salieri
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 11:16 am Reply with quote

I wish the best for you Themis, I hope that if your mother passes, she goes peacefully.

dean
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 1:25 pm Reply with quote

Holy God! Holy Mighty One! Holy Immortal One! Have mercy on us and the whole world!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Prayer/Praise Requests

View next topic
View previous topic