Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.02.02 Distro
scorpious
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:39 pm Reply with quote

Hi All

I started up a website for a online clan, all works well, but, afew members have problems viewing the website, first they can see it no problem, then after abit they get the following error, page cannot be displayed, most of them use frontier.net as thier ISP.

I have noticed in thier forums that a member as posted the following:

If you can't get in, try using a proxy such as [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] basically this means entering the website from another server, it will be a little bit slower than the normal route but atleast you'll be able to get in.

I would have thought that useing this would cause NukeSentinel to block them or cause them problems, would this be the case or not.

I suggested this is a cookie / cache problem, clear your internet settings, delete all the cookies and clear your cache.

Many thanks

Scorp

evaders99
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:50 pm Reply with quote

Well it depends on whether the proxy option is enabled in Sentinel. If it is enabled, it could block those proxies.

I would seriously test whether it is an ISP issue by having those users do a traceroute back to your web server. You could also ask the ISP whether there is a block somewhere

Need help? Nuke Patched Core, Coding Services, Webmaster Services 
scorpious

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:52 am Reply with quote

Hi evaders99

I have posted in thier forums asking the members to do a tracert to thier website and post the results.

Cheers

scorp

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.02.02 Distro

View next topic
View previous topic