Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.9
dark-dude
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:28 am Reply with quote

Every time I bring up a message and click the html button and add html, it always erases what I put there and puts quo; and all that stuff and it never shows what I want it to. I am trying to add a mapquest map on the main page to show directions to the place and it just won't go. Anyone know of a way to add this? Or any suggestions as to why the "tiny mice" keep eating my code?
I tried to create a block in the center and added this code: well it seems its java and that nukesentinal bans you for using it so...anyway

But it never shows anything in the block. Just a blank block. Any ideas anyone?

Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:31 am Reply with quote

Maybe check the Allowable HTML array in the config.php file. Maybe it doesn't have the tags in it that are required?

dark-dude

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:46 am Reply with quote

Well I thought i did....what all tags should be there to allow pics and javascript code and the sorts to let it show up? I was trying to add a map to a store location in the news block to show up on the front page and i never could get it to work. Dunno what was going on...at one point it even made a seperate block on the same page that was empty... Sad

Gremmie
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:41 pm Reply with quote

You need to ensure that the tags you want to use are in the AllowableHTML array.

Personally, I turned off the WYSIWYG editor in 7.9. It was causing way too many headaches.

dark-dude

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:20 pm Reply with quote

where do you do that at?

Gremmie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:18 pm Reply with quote

config.php, just like Montego said.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.9

View next topic
View previous topic