Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.00.00 - v2.02.00 Distro
kaptkhaos

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:59 pm Reply with quote

I have followed the installation procedure to a "T", and I am getting the following error when going to [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] ;

MySQL Database Connectivity Test Results

'; $db = mysql_select_db($dbname); if (!$db) {rnInstallErr(3); die();} echo 'Database '.$dbname.' found!
'; function rnInstallErr($errNum) { if ($errNum==1) die('It appears that your nuke config.php file is either missing or the permissions are not allowing it to be accessed. Please verify the config.php is in your root folder where your mainfile.php is located and has permissions of at least 644. Then try running the Install script again.'); elseif ($errNum==2) die('I was unable to reach your MySQL server using the MySQL connection settings in your nuke config.php file. The exact error message that your MySQL server reported is '.mysql_error().'.'); elseif ($errNum==3) die('I was able to reach your MySQL server using the MySQL connection settings in your nuke config.php file, but I was unable to reach/locate the database '.$dbname.'. The exact error message that your MySQL server reported is '.mysql_error().'.'); elseif ($errNum==4) die('ERROR! The exact error message that your MySQL server reported is '.mysql_error().'.'); elseif ($errNum==90) die('You have attempted to crack the Installer Script. All pertinent information for this session has been saved and will be reviewed by the System Administrator and appropriate action will be taken.'); elseif ($errNum==91) die('It does not appear that there are any tables to be loaded. Installation stopped.'); elseif ($errNum==80) die('Unable to update AUTHORS table with random password. MySQL server reported: '.mysql_error().'. Installation stopped.'); elseif ($errNum==81) die('Unable to update NukeSentinel™ Admin table with random password. MySQL server reported: '.mysql_error().'. Installation stopped.'); } ?>

I am trying this out on my machine, using WAMP5. I have checked and rechecked my login info, and my config.php file is in the default (main) directory, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

evaders99
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:29 pm Reply with quote

Looks like a corrupted file, it should not be displaying the PHP code.

Need help? Nuke Patched Core, Coding Services, Webmaster Services 
hitwalker
Sells PC To Pay For Divorce

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:47 am Reply with quote

looks like its uploaded binary.

kaptkhaos

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:14 am Reply with quote

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

hitwalker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:14 pm Reply with quote

well check if your files on the server now look like that...
if so upload it again in but make sure you set your ftp transfer to ASCII or set it to AUTO

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.00.00 - v2.02.00 Distro

View next topic
View previous topic