Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Installation Help
fossiefos

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:55 am Reply with quote

Hi all,

First of all, i want to compliment the owners of this site.

Allright, here's the problem Confused

When i go to [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

The following message

config.php file found!
Successfully connected to data.mysite.com as user USER and assigned password!
Database PHPNUKE found!

But when i press the button to install the core tables I get the following error message at the bottom of the screen.

ERROR! The exact error message that your MySQL server reported is You have an error in your SQL syntax near '; ' at line 1.

Please help, what am I doing wrong?

ps. Sorry for the bad English Wink

Greetings,

Fos

hitwalker
Sells PC To Pay For Divorce

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:24 am Reply with quote

and your database is empty ?

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:58 am Reply with quote

Was this a fresh installation and this is the first time you have run the installer? By the way, what version of RavenNuke76 is this?

fossiefos

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:23 am Reply with quote

Hi there,

The database is empty (thanks for your reply).

This is a fresh install of ravenphpnuke (rwsRavenNuke76_v2.02.02_FULL)

And this is the first time I run the InstallSQL.php file (after pressing the button for about 20 times) Wink

MPDano

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:07 am Reply with quote

I have the same issue. A lot of errors:

RavenNuke76(tm) © 2005, 2006 - MySQL Table Installer
Please note that this installer is for NEW installs and assumes that you want to REPLACE your tables and the data therein. This means that each time you run this it will DROP the tables and DELETE all data before creating new ones. This is NOT recoverable.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MySQL Database Connectivity Test Results

config.php file found!
Successfully connected to localhost as user yadayada and assigned password!
Database yadayada found!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The intent of this Installer is to make the table installation as painless as possible, on both Windows and *nix platforms. Hopefully you will not experience any problems, but if you do, please consult the forums at [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] and if the problem has not yet been reported then please post it. You may be wondering why I have gone over to this home grown installer. This one will meet my requirements to facilitate an UNINSTALLER that will be implemented at a later date. I also have solved a few issues that the other third party installer had. If you have gotten to this point, then it appears that your database and config.php file have been setup correctly and the database is ready to be populated with the tables that you will need for RavenNuke76(tm) Version 2.02.02. Please continue by stepping through the following instructions, in order. At the present time you must complete the first 3 steps. Step 4 is optional, but I highly recommend it as it will aid in your IP Tracking through NukeSentinel(tm).

Step 1 -
Notice: Undefined index: lct in /home/sites/site7/web/INSTALLATION/installSQL.php on line 76

Step 2 -
Notice: Undefined index: lgt in /home/sites/site7/web/INSTALLATION/installSQL.php on line 81

Step 3 -
Notice: Undefined index: lns in /home/sites/site7/web/INSTALLATION/installSQL.php on line 86

Note: The NukeSentinel(tm) IP2Country Data load is over 64,000 records. Since some slower servers may time out, I have broken them into 7 parts. You can try Step 4 to load them all at once and if it never returns a confirmation message, then you will need to do the Step4a-Step4g Loads. It may take 20 seconds or longer depending on your processor speed.
Step 4 -
Notice: Undefined index: lip in /home/sites/site7/web/INSTALLATION/installSQL.php on line 93

Notice: Undefined index: no4x in /home/sites/site7/web/INSTALLATION/installSQL.php on line 96

Step 4a -
Notice: Undefined index: lip1 in /home/sites/site7/web/INSTALLATION/installSQL.php on line 99

Step 4b -
Notice: Undefined index: lip2 in /home/sites/site7/web/INSTALLATION/installSQL.php on line 104

Step 4c -
Notice: Undefined index: lip3 in /home/sites/site7/web/INSTALLATION/installSQL.php on line 109

Step 4d -
Notice: Undefined index: lip4 in /home/sites/site7/web/INSTALLATION/installSQL.php on line 114

Step 4e -
Notice: Undefined index: lip5 in /home/sites/site7/web/INSTALLATION/installSQL.php on line 119

Step 4f -
Notice: Undefined index: lip6 in /home/sites/site7/web/INSTALLATION/installSQL.php on line 124

Step 4g -
Notice: Undefined index: lip7 in /home/sites/site7/web/INSTALLATION/installSQL.php on line 129

Notice: Undefined index: setup in /home/sites/site7/web/INSTALLATION/installSQL.php on line 137

Copyright 2005, 2006 ©Raven Web Services(tm), LLC -- All Rights reserved --
No portion of this document/code may be copied, changed, redistributed, nor reproduced without the written permission of Raven Web Services(tm), LLC

Notice: Undefined index: op in /home/sites/site7/web/INSTALLATION/installSQL.php on line 149

Notice: Undefined index: submit in /home/sites/site7/web/INSTALLATION/installSQL.php on line 158

Guardian2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:54 am Reply with quote

Turn error reporting off you do not need it at this stage and none of those errors would halt the installer.

MPDano

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:06 pm Reply with quote

Actually it did. I hit every button and no tables were created. I opted to just manually import the db through phpmyadmin, then bypass the setup.php script since it was showing errors there too. I think it's good to keep error reporting on since it will give hints on how to troubleshoot.

Guardian2003

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:13 pm Reply with quote

But you should not have gotten all those error reports at the same time. They should only have shown up as as each option was selected.
And yes, you are correct, it is possible for them to halt the installer although it may have halted it needlessly as unassigned variables are not 'bugs' per se.

Did the installer work with error reporting off or turned down?

MPDano

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:01 pm Reply with quote

MPDano wrote:
Actually it did. I hit every button and no tables were created. I opted to just manually import the db through phpmyadmin, then bypass the setup.php script since it was showing errors there too. I think it's good to keep error reporting on since it will give hints on how to troubleshoot.

In my post, I manually imported the db using phpmyadmin, so I don't have an answer to that since I never turned error reporting off in php. Cool

Guardian2003

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:04 pm Reply with quote

OK np was just trying to narrow down any problems you might have experienced but as you are obviously working.....

montego

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:26 am Reply with quote

For the benefit of others who may stumble upon this thread, the installer will show these notices and the installer will NOT work with the PHP error reporting turned up.

For example, if you were using XAMP, it comes with error reporting turned way up. In php.ini, this line is probably set:

error_reporting = E_ALL

If it is set to the following, you will not have an issue:

error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Installation Help

View next topic
View previous topic