Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Seeking applications ...
sqzdog
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 2:38 pm Reply with quote

Want to have a community directory on my site. Paglasoft.com has a yellow pages module, but it ain't free. Any others out there?

CodyG
Life Cycles Becoming CPU Cycles

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 3:44 pm Reply with quote

[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Check out the phpYellow lite edition. I turned it into phpPink pages a couple of years ago before I found Nuke.

What a great nuke addon/port that app would be!

sqzdog

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 5:00 pm Reply with quote

I downloaded it and installed it. Way too much for what I am trying to do. What I am trying to do is list every business that serves my very small community. I want to enter the info myself from our Chamber of Commerce directory. The program you told me about lets the users upload their own ads and pay for them. I just want a simple directory available to the users at no charge to them. Any suggestions? Go to:
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] and look at theirs. That is what I am looking for.

Thanks for your help

CodyG

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 5:44 pm Reply with quote

hmmm... I just installed a nuke Zclassifieds module last week. It hasn't had much use yet, but it looks like it has the same features as your link.

Have you already tried that one? I'm unclear if you were wanting a stand alone mod or a nuke mod.

sqzdog

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 5:53 pm Reply with quote

I guess it doesn't have to be a nuke mod. I downloaded, installed and then deleted ZClassifieds. Didn't like it at all. Currently use NukeC, and don't like it either. You can't please me!! haha. If you come across something, let me know.

THanks Cody

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Seeking applications ...

View next topic
View previous topic