Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.02.02 Distro
exciting
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:51 pm Reply with quote

hello,

i had to change the prefixes from nuke to ravennuke.
because, i have another nukeinstallation on database, and two with same prefix does not work Wink

so i did it, and run the installer, first i always got error-message at step1 with the core files, there an error near line 1....
so i changed the sql-file in the install-sql and change all from nuke to ravennuke.
installer made same errormessage.
so i imported it in phpmyadmin manually.
step 2 and 3 works fine then with changed prefixes in the installer.

so the system works, but when i try to change in the nuke-admin-menue to change the general settings, maybe standardtheme or other things, it will not change, when i look in the database (phpmyadmin) there is always the old stuff in the table ravennuke_config.
other things works good, maybe to create news or such things, so this things will be written in the database.

can anyone help me please, where the error is? or how i must change in files?

thx

evaders99
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:19 pm Reply with quote

Did you change config.php?

Need help? Nuke Patched Core, Coding Services, Webmaster Services 
exciting

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:13 am Reply with quote

you mean the prefix and userprefix in config.php?

yes i did.

fkelly
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:36 am Reply with quote

The prefix problem you referenced occurred in early releases of RN2.02 in some of the SQL load files. It had hard coded the prefix to "nuke" but that was fixed later so it would be picked up from config.php.

The config table is updated by the program /admin/modules/settings.php. I just looked at it and down toward the bottom where it updates the config table it is correctly using prefix. I'm wondering if you have a version that doesn't have that. The line in question is down in the configsave case section toward the bottom and reads:

Code:
 $db->sql_query("UPDATE ".$prefix."_config SET sitename='$xsitename', nukeurl='$xnukeurl', site_logo='$xsite_logo', slogan='$xslogan', startdate='$xstartdate', adminmail='$xadminmail', anonpost='$xanonpost', Default_Theme='$xDefault_Theme', foot1='$xfoot1', foot2='$xfoot2', foot3='$xfoot3', commentlimit='$xcommentlimit', 

it goes on from there to update the rest of the config values. You might want to compare your file to that and/or refresh it with one from a newer distribution.

exciting

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:47 am Reply with quote

hmm, i downloadet it befor some days here,
and it is the same code as you wrote.

so i think it is new version or not?

exciting

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:50 am Reply with quote

i downloaded this one
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

fkelly

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:21 am Reply with quote

Well if you look in the INSTALLATION/sql directory at rn76_core_pl32.sql and it has
Code:
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `nuke_authors`;
then you have the old version and if it has
Code:
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS $prefix.`_authors`; 
as the first line then you have the correct version.

I'd probably re-upload the settings.php program I referenced earlier if you have the correct version. Then try again.

exciting

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:54 am Reply with quote

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `ravennuke_authors`;

i changed this before manually.

so i have old version?
hmm but its the latest i found here on site

fkelly

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:35 am Reply with quote

This is strange. You want 2.02.02 full and that's the link you gave before. But I downloaded that for testing purposes just a week or two ago and it's the correct one. It's not possible that you downloaded 2.02.00 is it? Could you redownload it and just make sure and then check that SQL file out again and post back here?

As I said before I have copies of 2.02.00 and 2.02.02 on my home computer and when I looked at the former it had nuke_authors hard coded whereas the latter had the prefix correctly.

exciting

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:42 am Reply with quote

i downloaded it again some minutes before, and its the same.

after that i downloaded 2.02.00 too and there is the same too.

the version i found is from 20.4.06, this is the one i installed, and it´s 2.02.02.

hmm confous!

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:31 pm Reply with quote

The v2.02.02 download is the same one that has been out there since 4/20/2006. $prefix was not available in that version. It is available in the upcoming v2.10.00

exciting

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:03 pm Reply with quote

hmm ok, but when i do it with nuke i have by step1 this message:

You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'column' at line 1

fkelly

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:23 pm Reply with quote

Oh my! I realize what happened and I apologize. I edited my rn76_core_pl32.sql file after I had downloaded it from the site (here) to substitute prefix in for nuke. I can tell because my editor creates a backup file. The backup is dated from last April and the "fixed" file is dated from September when I was testing this.

Unfortunately the "nuke" prefix thing is throughout all the SQL files, including the compressed ones that come in the SQL directory (for IP2country). Could you possibly use two databases rather than have two sets of tables in one? That way you could use the Nuke prefix in both.

Again, I'm sorry for the confusion. As Raven states, RN2.10 will fix this situation once and for all.

Raven

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:52 pm Reply with quote

Have you read this thread?
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

exciting

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:00 am Reply with quote

no,
but i solved it, imported the case-db manually in phpmyadmin and the rest works with the installer.

thx

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.02.02 Distro

View next topic
View previous topic