Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.00.00 - v2.02.00 Distro
HKSMustang

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:19 pm Reply with quote

Not sure of where this should go, so I put it hear since this is the distro I am using. Anyone familiar with a good PHP-Nuke (module) support ticket system (trouble ticket) that is compatible with Raven Nuke and will not compromise security. I have tried googling it many times with various search words or phrases, but usually just comes up with a hosting companies support ticket system and them mentioning they support php nuke on their hosting packages. A free ticket system would be preferred since I am non profit but I would also pay (as long as it doesn't break the bank Smile ).

Thanks your help and input guys, you are the best and very helpful and once again I apologize if I posted this in the wrong area!

hitwalker
Sells PC To Pay For Divorce

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:23 am Reply with quote

see if this is something....
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

HKSMustang

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:55 am Reply with quote

I have tried that. Keeps giving me an error trying to import the .SQL into the new database for it though. This is a tough one. I would think with as many PHP-Nuke website that are out there, there would be more support ticket modules available then there are!

Captain_Computer
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:30 pm Reply with quote

I've been using this Support System for about 3 years. They have a Pro version which is not free. But with a little tweeking the free one is good.

Support Ticket System FREE

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:14 pm Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply. I had actually found that one and was looking at it. I noticed though that it said something like nuke 5 or 6 didn't know if it was compatible with the newer nukes, and especially the more secure raven nuke. Now I know someone else has tried it, I will give it a shot and see what I get. I am not looking for something major, since like I said I am non profit.

I also don;t mind paying $20-$30 for a script either if it works good for what I want either!

Hint Hint Raven!!! Very Happy

Thanks Guys!!

HKSMustang

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:28 pm Reply with quote

Ok, I downloaded the support toicket system that was suggested and looked at it. It is showing there that I need to create a database (which I know how to do) and then add tables to it. I know how to import .sql files and can run php scipts that automatically do the tables for you, but I am a noob when it comes to what they are describing. If anyone can help me out here, I would greatly appreciate it. I do not want to just try it and risk screwing up something. Thanks...

Code:
// STEP 2: Create a table with the following settings. 

CREATE TABLE supportsys (
   ticket int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
   email text NOT NULL,
   fname text NOT NULL,
   lname text NOT NULL,
   catergory text NOT NULL,
   pdes text NOT NULL,
   sdes text NOT NULL,
   status tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
   know tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
   PRIMARY KEY (ticket)
);

Captain_Computer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:59 pm Reply with quote

Using phpMyAdmin. Select SQL and copy, paste the below code. Click on GO and your done.

Code:

CREATE TABLE supportsys (
   ticket int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
   email text NOT NULL,
   fname text NOT NULL,
   lname text NOT NULL,
   catergory text NOT NULL,
   pdes text NOT NULL,
   sdes text NOT NULL,
   status tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
   know tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
   PRIMARY KEY (ticket)
);

To make sure the blocks and modules have the correct security. Read the readme.txt in ravens PatchLevel3.1_Docs directory and the Addons-Modules.txt and Blocks.txt in the ravens phpNuke7.6_Docs directory.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.00.00 - v2.02.00 Distro

View next topic
View previous topic