Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Post Installation Help
generalandrew

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 10:28 pm Reply with quote

Well, at least I know this product is secure! Lol, I installed it for a mod development team which I do some work for. I help manage the site, etc. I recently installed the latest Raven PHPNuke release available, and everything went well for almost three weeks. Now last night, I accidentaly got my self banned! I was able to use a proxy to go in and clear the list, but I always ban my self every time I click an icon. I'm not sure if you need any additional information, if so, please ask. But any help you can provide is greatly appreciated!

Guardian2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 3:38 am Reply with quote

What was the ban message? That may help us identify why you were banned so we can then work on a resolution.

generalandrew

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:25 am Reply with quote

Hmmmm, I can't seem to get that message anymore. It was a big black screen that said "Attention!" at the top and told me my IP and browser. I think I logged in the Administration panel on two different browsers, would that have caused a ban? All of the Sentinal features were set at their default. Now when I log in to the administration panel, I see every thing, but when I click on an icon, it takes me back to the administration log-in. Anyway....

What I got is:

"You have attempted an Authors Table attack on this site."

Is there any data-base side editing/changing I could do, or file editing to remove my IP?

The website is- [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Guardian2003

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:08 am Reply with quote

Did you remember to add your IP to the 'protected' range in nuke Sentinel during the site setup procedure?
If you had been banned by Sentinel I do not think it would even alow you to access the site , let alone bring up the admin screen so I do not think you have been permanently banned.

generalandrew

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:12 am Reply with quote

Hmmmm, well it was showing me the black ban page last night and earlier this morning, and my friend kept clearing the list of IPs, now I can't log-in. The "protected" setting you're refering to, can that also be set in the Administration Menu of Sentinal?

FireATST
RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:38 am Reply with quote

Yes, go into the admin page of Nuke Sentinel, click on Protected Ranges Menu, click on add Protected Range, and enter your IP there.....in both boxes..... Smile

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger ICQ Number
generalandrew

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:58 am Reply with quote

Great, now I have an Error 403 when trying to access the website. Ugh.

FireATST

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:41 am Reply with quote

Do you have error reporting turned on in the config.php of the site? Or check the error logs of the site itself for what might be causing the 403 page to show.

generalandrew

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:04 pm Reply with quote

This is VERY odd lol. Every thing seems to work again. Oh well, thanks for your help everyone and thanks for a great product!

FireATST

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:12 pm Reply with quote

YW.... Cool

tunez

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:09 am Reply with quote

Hello,
I just finished setup and was loging out. The next thing I get banned from my own site. Please help. I'm the admin so emailing myself didn't work, yet...LOL

ERROR on Black Screen:

Be SURE to include the following information in any email!
User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)
Remote Address: 75.24.247.84
Client IP: none
Forwarded For: none
Date Blocked: 2006-10-27 @ 22:35:01 MST GMT -0700
Block expires: Permanent

tunez

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:22 am Reply with quote

Nevermind, thanks I found a good post with the info.
regards.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Post Installation Help

View next topic
View previous topic