Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Themes
shadofall

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:59 am Reply with quote

I've been in the process of converting an autotheme to a regular phpnuke theme. i've done quite well considering i have no theme coding experiance

in the central area i have a background image that takes up the news/module area but its bleeding over in to my right blocks. and the right border vanishes when i open a module that hides the right blocks.

let me know if i need to paste the header/footer code

also is it possible to define the right blocks so that they are like a "mirror" image of the left blocks I'd also like to create a new block layout for centerblocks

Thanks for any help

shadofall

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:04 pm Reply with quote

i tried posting the code but it blocked me for some reason..

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:08 am Reply with quote

It would probably be best to post a link to an image of your site. Not sure how much we're going to be able to help without being able to look at the code. You might want to see if jaded has time to help you.

jaded
Theme Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:15 am Reply with quote

I have corrected his issues for him. He did a nice job on a rather difficult conversion.

Ghost Stories & More [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] 
shadofall

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 pm Reply with quote

jaded wrote:
I have corrected his issues for him. He did a nice job on a rather difficult conversion.

yes yes and again i thank you. *bows down*

i've learned a great deal from this.

and over all it was easier to convert the theme then to try and make autotheme work with NSN groups Razz

now with i just need to work on my creativity and graphic ability's and i can just build my own from scratch Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Themes

View next topic
View previous topic