Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> General/Other Stuff
jjmusicpro
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:14 am Reply with quote

Ok i m not sure if this was the cause.
I updated my Nuke Sent. To the latest version about a month ago, I looked at the DB, and i get this:

e_nsnst_tracked_ips]
Table './hackmyga_p_nu1/nuke_nsnst_tracked_ips' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

All otehr tables are fine.
Where can i get the 1 script to create this tabel again?

Ok so after a week or so I noticed alot of people paying for subscriptinos were not getting them, and i went into to give them "Full Access" in the E Royal Solutions Admin screen, but it just hangs on when i click "Add Member" any ideas?

Did E Royal Solutions change something?

evaders99
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:16 am Reply with quote

To the nuke_nsnst_tracked_ips table, try

Code:

REPAIR TABLE nuke_nsnst_tracked_ips;

I'm not sure about ERoyal

Need help? Nuke Patched Core, Coding Services, Webmaster Services 
hitwalker
Sells PC To Pay For Divorce

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:22 pm Reply with quote

Quote:
Did E Royal Solutions change something?

How should it do that..?
The script stands and runs alone on your server.
Its possible that it has a scripting conflict ...,ive seen that a few times.....
Most common ones were the doctype,and included java.

jjmusicpro

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:06 am Reply with quote

Ok running that script fixed that table....

However, Ive been getting errors when i try to go in and give someone a membership.
It just stalls out, and dosent do anything...maybe i have to many records in db?

hitwalker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:18 am Reply with quote

no...that doesnt matter..
but from a distance not logged in or seeing anything what you are describing its hard to tell whats wrong..

614cooker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:17 pm Reply with quote

hi everyone i have just bought e-subscription from nukeroyal and i have paid them 50 euros to install it but 2 weeks later and 10 emails later they still have not replyed therefor im now going to have to try and install it my self. but im no good with php coding so is there anyone here that can help me

hitwalker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:21 pm Reply with quote

you paid for it ?
and paid for the install?
lol...
what nukeversion your on?

614cooker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:14 pm Reply with quote

yes i paid for nukeroyal and i paid for the install. but i dont see how it is funny. i am running php nuke Platinum 7.6.b.4

hitwalker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:21 pm Reply with quote

i mean no disrespect but i was under the impression that it was wellknown that esolution is close to being dead,not to mention the shop is outhere for nothing...
so you paid €50,- to much.
as for phpnuke platinum....well some will debate its security....
personaly im not gonna touch that nuke version.....
others are maybe more familiar with it,im sure they will reply here is that have some knowledge of esolution.

614cooker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:50 pm Reply with quote

no problem mate i just through you were being disrespectful but i can see you were not. anyway i was recormended the installation from a diffrent forum but this person that recormended it did not relise that nukeroyal was dead anyway i have now opened a dispute with paypal and hopfully i will get my money back. i just thought it would be the right thing to use for allowing people the pay for membership before they have access to registration. if i cant get this e-subscription working im just going to look for a diffrent module that will do this.

hitwalker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:55 pm Reply with quote

well i wish i had better news...
i hope you can get your money back somehow.
the author has let many people down and dropped from the face of the earth.
i could have given you the shop for free..
its future problem will be that nuke continues to grow etc..and the shop stays where it stopped.....a year ago.
there are few perfect other solutions for you....

614cooker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:05 pm Reply with quote

so what other solutions are there out there.

hitwalker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:11 pm Reply with quote

well i suggest you contact technocrat...and ask if he can help you with that..
as i understand he's familiar with your nuke version...
give that a try...

614cooker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:13 pm Reply with quote

yea thanks i will try contacting him now

technocrat
Life Cycles Becoming CPU Cycles

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:32 pm Reply with quote

hitwalker wrote:
well i suggest you contact technocrat...and ask if he can help you with that..
as i understand he's familiar with your nuke version...
give that a try...

Though I appreciate the vote of confidence I have not been a part of nor have I really used PNP in almost 2 years. Long before this version (b4) was released.

I am strictly a Evolution person now. Wink

614cooker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:34 pm Reply with quote

ok mate thanks again.

hitwalker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:34 pm Reply with quote

lol...
ok sorry for that....
i cant keep up with all current development going on,wow...time flies huh...
ok im out of ideas so anyone with good ideas do post it as it might help...614cooker

technocrat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:41 pm Reply with quote

It's ok I understand. Yes time does fly, seems like only yesterday we put out our first Evo version and now we are on v2.

I have no exp with NukeRoyal products at all, so I am not even sure what they do, or how to install them. But I do know that PNP is not that far off from standard Nuke so I would not think it would be too difficult to install. What do the instructions say to do?

hitwalker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:45 pm Reply with quote

well as soon as the shop is uploaded the install shows...and has to be finished...
but the code people have to look for is realy based on 6.5,so hard to recognise now for most people...
but honestly.....i had it but i dont miss it...
as soon as paypal changes something the shop goes dead...
they did that before...

614cooker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:59 pm Reply with quote

well first off all it is now Platinum 7.6.b.4 is V3 but that does not matter. well what i need to do is install it through the admin but it keeps on asking me to find one php code and change it to a diffrent phpcode in main file but i tryed this and the code it asks me to find is not even in the mainfile. so im really stuck and the nukeroyal owner wont help me so i dont know what to do.

technocrat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:05 pm Reply with quote

What's the line to find?

hitwalker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:07 pm Reply with quote

well if nobody replies to help on this i can give it a shot but you will be charged for that...
(for technocrat...you can help him to but realise this.....before you ask him to post the codes there are 12 steps or so.,...the codes are huge....posting it here is useless..)

614cooker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:08 pm Reply with quote

this is simaler to what i need to do on my install [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

CanPanther

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:25 pm Reply with quote

I hate to say this but you might as well kiss your money goodbye, 614cooker. It's too bad that this guy is still ripping people off, especially after what happened to me and several others. I asked and paid $300 Canadian for special modifications in the summer of '05 and never received them. I finally contacted Paypal in the spring and registered a complaint and all they did was make a note of it and send me to the following places to make a report:

Internet Fraud Complaint Center - [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]
National Fraud Information Center - [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

I didn't bother, mostly because they are American agencies with no real power over jurisdictions outside their own country. I had hoped the complaint I had given to Paypal, combined with any received from other users, would have been enuff to have his account pulled but apparently not.

There is another solution tho'. Check out this link for a newer, and cheaper, subscription module. A new version is due to be released shortly.
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Good luck.

614cooker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:48 am Reply with quote

yea thanks for letting me know your the second person that has had this problem that i have been told. so thats out of 3 people he has con'd he has got 2270 USD of someone elses money.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> General/Other Stuff

View next topic
View previous topic