Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Nuke Treasury
crabdance
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:18 am Reply with quote

I downloaded Treasury 1.1 and installed it. Everything went fine.. changed all the settings that I was supposed to. Right now I can make the "donations" module come up in the modules section off the home page, but I can't get the donat_o_meter "block" to show up. It does not show up in "admin/blocks" and is not visible on my home page.

anyone have any ideas? I have been searching for an answer to this for days now (here too) and I did not find a solution.

I'm running phpnuke v.7.8; I would appreciate any help that anyone could give.

thanks

p.s. I'm new here so I'm not quite sure if this is the right place to put this... if not.. sorry

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:23 am Reply with quote

Try taking another block file and adding it to your blocks directory. Do you see that new block name show up in the selection list? What I am trying to rule out is an overall system problem vs. just this block.

crabdance

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:46 am Reply with quote

I downloaded and installed the "who is where" block. I'm having the same problem with that... It shows up in the modules section but not in the block section. Does that point to a specific problem? I'm new at this and don't know what it might be.

thanks

also... I have installed other blocks that have worked fine... right up til yesterday.

montego

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:56 am Reply with quote

Yes, that clarifies it a bit. Need to know what version of php-nuke you are running.

crabdance

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:59 am Reply with quote

I'm running version 7.8

montego

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:06 am Reply with quote

Quote:

also... I have installed other blocks that have worked fine... right up til yesterday.

What did you change on that day? Had you installed / modified anything on that day? I have seen NSN Groups installations, which are not done right, cause this issue.

crabdance

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:23 am Reply with quote

Ok... have to start all over. I changed my nuke to RavenNuke (current version), thinking that this could be the problem (also because of what I have read about 7.7 - 7.x.

I'm up and running now but still having the same problem. The module part shows up but not the block for donat-0-metter.

I have since installed other blocks with no problems. Any ideas of what could be happening?

thanks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Nuke Treasury

View next topic
View previous topic