Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.02.02 Distro
lies

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:11 pm Reply with quote

I typ my domain...white blank screen.
I type it with index.php at the end of it....white blank screen.

This is my 2nd attempt and I get the same thing. At first I get a message that MySQL tables are missing (I'm guessing the site is still uploading them?). then after about 1 mintue it just loads a white blank screen. I used the How to Install guide and when I did the MySQL setup everything went smoothly.

I'm new in using phpnuke, so I'm sure I might have done a very dumb mistake. twice? probably. Was I suppose to use phpMyAdmin even though I used the MySQL setup? I did some forum searching and came up with possible theme problem or my comp cant unpack the MySQL .gz files through the MySqlsetup.php. My webhost error log says cant find file public_html/404.shtml

Any Ideas?

Edit: My default theme wasnt upload Embarassed so I uploaded, but still dont work. I tried the theme utility fix, but that also comes up blank.

Doulos
Life Cycles Becoming CPU Cycles

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:37 pm Reply with quote

If your theme did not upload you probably have more missing or currupted files. Try re-uploading or verifying that all files are present and files sizes match.

lies

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:12 pm Reply with quote

ok I got it working. I was missing Parenthesis in front of site key.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.02.02 Distro

View next topic
View previous topic