Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Security - PHP Nuke
Fphilip84
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 8:11 pm Reply with quote

Hi,

I just converted from phpnuke to standalone phpbb, and everything is fine except when I try to post anonymously. When I do, I get this error message:

Quote:
SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' 1081563150, 1, 0, 0, 0)' at line 1

INSERT INTO nuke_bbtopics (topic_title, topic_poster, topic_time, forum_id, topic_status, topic_type, topic_vote) VALUES ('test', , 1081563150, 1, 0, 0, 0)

Line : 258
File : /home/blueradi/public_html/Forum/includes/functions_post.php

Can someone tell me what's the problem here?? I've been trying to fix it for the longest now!!!

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 8:57 pm Reply with quote

Please search the forums for
SQL Error : 1064

Fphilip84

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:01 pm Reply with quote

I saw one topic where in nukecops where a person was having a similar problem and you said it was a bug and that you were working on it or something. I tried a search on your site, and I couldn't find anything detailed to my problem. Maybe I am not looking properly. If you find anything, please let me know. Thanks!

-Frank

Raven

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:05 pm Reply with quote

I came back with 17 hits and I can guarantee you that your answer is there Wink

Fphilip84

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:07 pm Reply with quote

I get 417 matches but none of them are what I'm looking for. I feel like such a moron!!

Raven

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:10 pm Reply with quote

Make sure you select the radio button
Search for all terms

Fphilip84

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:18 pm Reply with quote

This was the only relevant topic, but there was no solution:
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Fphilip84

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 8:36 pm Reply with quote

I had this problem until I saw the following fix on a Nuke forum. I swear by it and it fixed my issue. Go into PHP MyAdmin:

1.) Go into your phpnuke database and go to the nuke_users table.
2.) Find the first user_id (which is the Anonymous user) and change the user_id from -1 to 1. (This is an important step or else the SQL auto increment query below will still be off.)
3.) Find the last user_id in the nuke_users table. Make a note of their user _id. In mine it is 316.
4.) Next run this SQL query in your PHPNuke database (This will fix the auto increment issue):
ALTER TABLE `nuke_users` AUTO_INCREMENT = 317;

(317 being the next user_id of the next new user that will be added. In my case it was 317 since my last user was 316.)

5.) Create a new test account. Go into the user permissions and now you should be able to not only see the user permissions but also be able to add them to user groups, etc. If you look in the nuke_users table you will also see that they now have been assigned a normal user_id.

Now that error went away, however when the guest posts, it says No posts exists for this topic.

Raven

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 9:40 pm Reply with quote

This should only happen if you converted a stand alone phpbb to nuke phpbb. You said in your opening post just the opposite and so I wasn't associating the issue. I have addressed this many times here. Here is a page of relevancy. The auto_increment is only 1 part. Try to follow this thread.
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Security - PHP Nuke

View next topic
View previous topic